CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Good Bye May & Hello June

Today is the last day for May, through out this whole month, i've been experiencing both, the goods and the bad. May, had also brought me joy and happiness. It centinly had brought pain and heartbreak to me, being hurt by your trusted friend and losing your love ones.



Today, i woke up early. It was raining, once the rain stopped, i started "melap" both of my cars, my brother also woke up early, we both started washing our car once the rain had stop and fortunately it did. Right after we both finished washing our car, i told my mom that we're going to Tutong for a visit at my sister's place. Its been a while we hadn't been there. Kinda miss the village enviroment.. At first we're planing to go together with my brother but something came up, unfortunately he couldn't join us therefore its just us, me and my mom. We left the house around 11AM this morning, arrived at my sister place around 11.45AM.



The weather in Tutong was just fine unlike here in Bandar Seri Begawan, it was raining here since this morning but the advantage is its cold, not that hot like the usual day, especially around noon, gosh, "hangat banget". Once we arrived at my sister's place, started cit chatting, i assumed there's a lot of catching up to do between her and my mom, since they're really close. My sister's husband was also home, waiting for us. We stayed there for 3-4 hours. Left my sister house around 3PM but didn't went straight home.



We made a stop at one of our closes cousin, We called her right before we stop by at her place, to make sure that she's home and yes she is home. Lucky us. ehehe. At first we were lost, damn, susah nak look for her house since i'm not that familiar with the road in Tutong so, i'm a bit clueless with the roads in Tutong but thankfully we managed to arrived at her place safely. We stayed there for 2-3 hours, left their place around 5.30PM and went straight back home, arrived home at 6.15PM.



With Love: Amirul

1 comments:

Saqib Khatri said...

It was wondering if I could use this write-up on my other website, I will link it back to your website though.Great Thanks. June 2017 Calendar Template