CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

"Majlis malam berbadak"

I arrived early at the event, around 7pm, starts chilling out with my fello cousins.. there's a lot of catching up i assumed. We haven't meet each other for a long time. I had a blast despite i'am still hurting. Here are some of the photos i've took from the event.


The Main Enterance

The Alter


The Bride

Tujuk Bedak Perwarna

Izzah, Zulhelmi & Amirul

Izzatul & Amirul

Amirul & Fadillah


Amirul, Fadillah & Atul

Mau Rasa Jadi Raja Sehari

Alter EGO

Alright, that would be all, i'll post the "Majlis Bersanding" photos right after the ceremony finish. Plus, i apologise for the low quality of some of these picture, i'm only using my Nokia N80 camera phone therefore, the quality is a bit poor, i somehow forgot to bring my shockwave digital camera, selalu saya lupa.. aiyo..

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: