CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Going through tough phraces

Everytime, when you think you know all about that somebody that you're close with, but the truth is, you don't even know the truth about the person who you think that you knew. You might think that you know everything there is about the person who are close to you, guess what, ask you self again because sometime the truth hurts more than you think.

Yes, you can just live in a denial lifestyle but, it's not going to help you in anyway other than making it worst cause you're gonna have to kept on making lies everytime the truth is coming out from the closet that you used to hide them. Trust me, the truth would eventually came out although you're always get blame and labelled as the bad guy all the time. The bad guy who are just making the point and telling what there is that need to be told.

All i'm saying, in order to be close with that person, don't just assume that you know them already right after knowing each other for a couple of months. Even married couple who's been married for ages does have something to hide just to protect the their perfect image. Deep inside, who knows but... again all i have to say to whoever considering me as the usual bad guy is this:


Well I thought I knew you,
Thinking that you were true,
Guess I, I couldn't trust you no more...
Called your bluff???
Time is up Cause I've had enough... please lah.. no more explaination needed...
You were there by my side
Always down for the ride
But your joyride just came down in flames
Cause your deeds sold me out in shame
After all of the stealing, your cheating
You probably think , that I hold resentment for you?
But... you're wrong
Cause if it wasn't for all that...
You tried to do
I wouldn't know just how capable I'am to pull through
So I wanna say "Thank You"
Why? It's Because...........................

Cause it makes me that much stronger
Makes me work a little bit harder
It makes me that much wiser
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
It makes me that much smarter
Never saw it coming, all of your backstabbing
Just so you could cash in on my good thing??
Before I realized your game, i heard your going round, playing as the victim now? while i'm the one who is hurt by you?
But don't even begin feeling i'm the one to blame?
Cause you dug your own grave, after all of the fights and the lies?
Guess you wanted to harm me but,
That won't work any more........
No more... it's over......................
P/S : Cause if it wasn't for all of your torture, i wouldn't know how to be this way now & never back down, so I wanna say Thank You.
With Love: Amirul

1 comments:

Wan said...

memang begitu... we sometimes didnt even know people that close to us.. it happened to me often...