CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

"Majlis Bersanding"

I arrived a bit late for the event but alhamdulilah i still managed to come despite i have to work this morning but luckily i'm able to take a permission out from work. The ceremony started around 11.45am where all the guest starts to arrived. Here are some of the photos i've took from the event, i apologise for not being able to take as many pictures as possible since i was soooo damn busy this morning. God, being a close relative for the bride is quite busy, i wonder if it's the groom, how would it be like ah? hem.. *thinking*.. ah, forget it.. here are some of the photos.


The Groom & The Bride Duduk Bersanding

The Bride's Father Berziarah With All The Male Guest, Same Goes With The Bride's Mother For The Female Guest.

The Groom Had Arrived From Kuala Belait, Entering The Main Enterance.

The Groom's Family, I apologise for not able to take the Bride's with her family but i'll be posting it as soon as i receive if from my cousin, i had asked her earlier to send me the photo.

Fadillah & Amirul

I couldn't take a lot of picture during the event since i have to get back to work but i'll be posting as many pictures as possiable, once i have recieve an e-mail from my cousin. I had asked her to send me all of the pictures taken from the event. That would be all for today, bye. :) I do enjoy my self today but my wound is still bleeding.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: