CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Which one ah?

Recently I was car hunting with my brother, i kinda of feeling bored already with my old car. Well actuallynya the car that i'm using now was actually belong to my late father. The car has been around in our family for more than 20 years. It's a bit old lah sudah plus, i just couldn't stand repairing it all the time. (uaaa, banyak sudah belanja ku mengusai, plus kuat mkn minyak since minyak nya super, warna merah) As you guys know, andang kereta lama sudah ani, makin lama, makin banyak tia rusak nya but i do love this old car since this was the first car that my dad bought when he finally become successful. Kira this old car ada banyak kenangan manis lah therefore there is no way for me to sale this car plus i don't have any attention of saleing it jua. But i guess now is the time perfect time for me to get a brand new car where i've got to enjoy and cruse around, but i just couldn't choose between these two very impressive cars. It's not a very expensive or high class car like a Mercedes Benz,BMW, Lexus or sort of thing. The car that i'm currently in love is between this two new Ford model, A Brand New Ford Focus version 2008 and the brand New Ford Escape version 2008.





Both cars have its own uniqueness and but the price for both cars pun nada jua lah jauh banar and the montly payment pun okey jua lah..Tell me what do you think





Ford Escape 3.0L v6 4Wheel Drive


Price: B$53,000.00


Deposit: B$19,000.00 (Without deposit pun can)


Loan: $34,000.00


Monthly: $560 for 7 years


OR



New 2008 Ford Focus

Price: $21,000.oo

No Deposite

Monthly: $350 x 7 years

Sakit sudah kepala thinking about it but still haven't made any desission yet, i cannot just make it like that cus this is quite a big investment for me. I have to think of all the little things like spare partnya ada tau nda here in Brunei, serviceing, fuel and byk lagi lah.. i hope i could make a really wise dession. The monthly payment is not an issue for me, the little thing is.. well for those yg sudah ada kereta sendiri, i know you guys knows what i'm trying to say right?

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: