CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Moody & hurt

I'am such in a bad mood today, i woke up this morning with a negativity around me, with all the annoying music, text messages that i received through out the night, i can't even slept well. I hate this, all i needed was a nice long sleep, so that i can relax my mind and woke up with feeling energetic & positivity.

It all started last night when i asked one of my closes friends, why doesn't he want to layan me whenever his colleague is around? & did i embarrassed him somehow? he answered me "yeah, you kinda did, but it's okey" then i asked him, what was it that i did that makes him embarrasses of being my friend?, he replied me "it's just, you know my friends pengucapan, and it's hard for me to be seen being friends with you" i was sooo hurt when he said that, again i apologise. I have come to a conclusion where for some people, image is everything.

He tried to explain the situation but i just kept on ignoring him, all i said was, "i understand the position that you're in and i apologise for any inconvenience" he said, "bukan niatku kan buat kau terluka or jauh hati or ask you to aviod me, NO!" that was his last message to me, i just ignore all the explanation he made. For me, if you want to be friends with that person, you're gonna have to accept the goods inside that person together with his flaws. I assumed he only can accept me for my goods and not my flaws. I guess, these days, people who have flaws, people like me, are just troublesome and full of shameness for some people to get to know.

As i said on my previous post, you think you know all about the someone, the truth is that you don't, and unfortunately you're gonna have to live with all the pain that is cause by that person who you consider as your friend.

Tonight, i'll be going with my mom for my cousin's wedding ceremony, Mlm bebadak nya org Brunei, so, all details and photos will be post tomorrow. I hope my mood would change to happy mood so that i can at least some fun though i'am deeply hurt.

P/S: SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU TO HJH IZZATUL NADIA & ZAIRUL

With Love: Amirul

2 comments:

Wan said...

Matikan fon jer.. hehehe...
Mesti best wedding kan..??

shmlhzm said...

hye mirul...
u know what?
i like this post.
i use to be in ur situation.
but, i just ignore him.
whenever he's around with his friend, die mcm layan x layan i.
i dunno whether die malu or die rase diri die hot dgn kwn2 die yg hot 2.
whatever!
buat bodo je k?
u have many other friend like me... X)