CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Cruising with my mom

Today i woke up pretty early around 9am or so, i wasn't planing on getting up that early but i have to since my bro text me earlier notifying me that he'll be stoping by for today, to check on a few stuff. Honestly, i didn't expect him to drop by early in the morning, i didn't want to get off from bed at first but i kinda have to since he won't stop bothering me.. shit eh, baru jua kan have a nice long napping time.

I don't have any idea why is he so in a hectic mood lately, turns out, he wanted to buy a brand new laptop and wanted my opinion, he doesn't know much all about this IT thing, so he asked me give him some ideas on what type of laptop he should be getting. I did gave him a few good suggestion on some great brand out there like Apple, HP, DELL or NEC but never ACER. ACER is good but i don't recommend it as one of the best choices in terms of quality but in terms of price, yes, it is much more cheaper than the other brand that i'd mentioned.

In the end, he still couldn't make the decision,he tried to get me into it but i refused to, this is up to him, i can only give him a good recommendation, the decision have to be made by himself since his the one who's going to pay for it.. not me.. ehehehe, i'm not trying to be selfish here BUT it's his money, he should the one who decide. But if it's up to me, for sure i'm gonna get the brand new MacBook from Apple, the one that my friend TIKAH just bought. Girl, i hereby would like to admit, i'am jealous of you. hahaha :P Right after my brother left, i started to clean my room, together with the family room, and living room, nada kan ku buat, so i clean lah when ever i don't have anything to do. Just to ease my boredom and waste my free time. Lurus jua tu, daripada memalui, batter ku clean my own house, bersih jua.. nda ja?

Once i finished cleaning my house, my mom had asked me to accompany her to buy some gosery stuff, i agreed, plus, i don't have to stay home on a Sunday morning right? We didn't go far, we just shop d GIANT, i was so pleased with traffic this morning, nda ramai orang as it used to, may be pasal pagi masih atu kali. Never mind lah, malas mau fikir but i'am happy though for not having to find a parking, banyak parking masih... ehehe seronok saya eh.. Before me and my mom went shopping, we ate d food court nya ah, masyallah, ramai eh.. at first i disagree with my mom to have our lunch there cause of the food. The food was just not that good, but mau nda mau.. redah aje (minjam tagline Nadia AF6) japz, ehehe :p, i ordered a kolo mee and my mom ordered a fried chicken rice, both taste like CRAP!!! nda ku mau makan d food court nya lagi eh.. sampai bila-bila, even my mom pun agree with me.. the food tasted like CRAP!! what a waste of money saja paying $10 bucks for a crappy meal.

We didn't finished our meal, left the table, went straight to the GIANT main supermarket, took everything that we needed, and left right away after we pay for the stuff. Total spending? haha i won't be telling you that.. family privacy.. sorry.. Once we arrived home, start unpacking the gosery and arranging it to the kitchen cabinet, once we finished, i went to my room and took a shower again, it was hot as usual.. why is it so damn hot in Brunei ani kan.. Right after i finished my shower, i turned on my computer, check on my e-mails and went back to sleep.. i guess that i'm just exhausted.

With Love: Amirul

1 comments:

Wan said...

Wow... People are craving for Apple nowadays. From iPod to macBook... LOL!!! I also will pick MacBook!