CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Cardiologist days....

It all went down today, where all the knowledge and experiance is put to the test, where the Cardiology medical board put up a test for an evaluation where they want to see, how much have we all (the interns) have learned so far during our internship period.

Since this morning, all of us we just not in the mood to for any unnecessary questions, i guess we were all was just exhausted after having to work nonstop and at the same time, having to prepare for our final year examination which is just around the corner. Time past by without we noticing it right?

I arrived this morning around 7am, ever since this morning, i was just NOT in the mood, where i'm used to be excited, enthusiastic, competitive, brave, helpful and willing to learn.. Today's different, all i want was NOT to be bothered by any body and having not to see and hearing people's winding about their phatatic life. I know that is not a really nice thing to do and as a Health Officer, i should be treating people and increasing their quality of life. I don't know what was wrong with me this morning. For my follo collegue, i apologise for my mean behavior, i was just in bad mood. As i assumed you guys are too since we all are in that bad mood.

I don't know what had happened to us where all the negativity came from, we barely speak to each other after a very long and exhausting day. When we sat all together, all we do is just sat and never talk to each other, some even felt a sleep when we get together. I miss the old days where we got to joke around etc,but now........................ I guess it will be the same when we all go back to the College for our revision week, we're stressing out, now we're more stress out with the exams and everything.

Today also, all of us had our Medical board test, where we were given a test in each clinic as i mentioned earlier, thankfully I managed to PASS my test. I managed to get as the 3rd highest mark in Cardiology but i also would like to congratulate Mohidin & Zuvita for making the two highest mark in Cardiology, i envy you guys in a healthy way ah but i also felt sorry for Daniel & Hamizah for not able to pass their Cardiology test, they didn't pass only by one mark, one more mark then they pass but due to that one missing mark, they didn't pass but its okey guys, i bet you can do this final exam much better, we all would work harder than ever to make it, and hopefully we all can stay all together to the finish line.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: