CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Frustrating

I didn't do much today other than just staid in bed, watching DVDs and surf the Internet. Sometime during the afternoon, i was really bored so i thought it is best for me to do something useful. I decided to wash my car, its been a while i haven't wash my car by my self, i usually pay someone to wash my car but today no, plus i can save a few bucks if i wash it my self. Furthermore, if i sent it to the car wash, it's going to cost me around B$5.00 but sometime it's not as clean as u want it to be.

It was around 5PM, i went outside the house, starts to prepare the stuff and began washing the car 15 minutes later, the reason why do i want to wash the car today not only because to reduce my boredom but the weather was also nice, it was sunny through out the entire day. I assumed this is a suitable time to wash my car. *gosh* i was sweating like a pig tadi, while i was washing the car, kind of exhausted at the same, who would've thought washing car can be this exhausting but i do admit one thing, i enjoined playing with the bubble. :P

While i was busy washing my car, i overheard this loud noise coming from my neighbour's house, sounds like some body's really mad at their kid. From what I've heard, it was the mother's voice, lecturing the son for his plastic behaviour. Yeah, he is plastic, infront of the parents, his like an angel but behind,please don't let me elaborate furthermore. (Bedosa tau, mengumpat ani) I kept on ignoring all the crap the mother's is saying to the son inside the house, but the house is fully closed but i can still hear her voice, WOW, she musta be really loud then ah? Thank god my mother is not like that. Huh? wait! what am i saying? Astagarfullah!!!

I finished washing my car around 6PM, received a text messaged from my cousin informing that she'll be stopping by sometime tonight and she did come around 6.30PM and we talked, i mean she and my mother ofcourse, i had to leave their conversation, i went to my room for a quick shower, i couldn't stand the unpleasant smell i had after washing the car, sweat smell, NO! i refused to have it. Right after i had my shower, i went down stair to join my mother and my fellow cousin, she staid over for an about two hour.

Once she left the house, it starts to rain, Alahai, why does it have to rain every time i washed my car, why can't it rain when i'm not washing my car, balik model saya ni.. alahai but its okey, at least i i did something today, other than just staid in bed doing nothing, but i do admit, i'am frustrated tho by the rain but what can i say or do to prevent it, it's in GOD hands. Who are we to question the mighty one.

Tomorrow, we're all coming back to college for our revision week, yes, starting tomorrow is our one week revision session, memarah kepala tah kami ni, ua.... and the next week is our finals. OMG! i haven't start revising yet, alright, enough, time to study and do a proper revision. Book worm alter ego mode is ON!

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: