CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Not that happy with..........

Today wasn't a very good day for me, with all the unnecessary phone call, text message, all the humiliations, stupid jokes, with all of this, i still don't know how did i get through it. But thankfully i managed to overcome it and managed to work properly and efficiently despite a few heartbreak that's been cause by a friend who is really close to my heart. I won't say what that friend said to me that disrespect how i feel, but i'am going to say this, i won't mind if that friend doesn't respect me or making fun of me, but please do respect the person who passed away and was really closed to my heart. Where are they sense of heartness and feeling? Are they even human for not being like one?

You guys musta have tons of questions on what really goes out today, it all started when we're talking about what type of person do we prefer to date, each one of us stated the caterer that we're looking for at person, it was all a joke but when it was my turn, i said i'am not ready to date yet due to some personal reason, there's is one friend of mine said to me "do you even date? nda ku pernah melihat pun, cemanakan usulnya, lawakan?" in a joke kind of way but the respond that i gave him is this "i felt in love with this girl when i was 16, we were close, unfortunately she past away already after having an accident when we were both 18 years old" guess what did they react once i said that, they all laugh and acted like i'm kidding, i tried to hide my feeling since they thought that i'am just making up stories but i'am NOT, they kept on laughing, and i just couldn't stand it no more, with anger, i said to them "if you don't believe me, fine by me, but at least you respect they person who i personally love and very closed to my heart, i'am dead serious now"

They did try to calm me down but i just kept on walking away, away from their stupid jokes, i couldn't take it no more, what kind of person laugh of someones misery? I certainly won't do that if i found out all about my friend pain or what is he or she is going through. I would be there for them and not acting like a jerk. They tried to talked me into it but i kept on ignoring them, enough is enough, there are times when to make jokes but this is just to much, no more.

It was already past working hours, i left the clinic, and both of them tried to make up, i just couldn't until one of them said to me "Luan jua eh, nda mau melayan" and my respond is " you know why i'm so pissed at you, don't remember, try and rethink" right after that i kept on walking away and went straight back home. While i was on my way home, i was feeling upset, anger and humiliated, i tried to release my anger by driving really fast, i meant really-really fast, i almost die in an accident, thankfully my break is working properly and managed to avoid hitting another car and risk some body's life, to the person who i almost hit today, sincerely i apologise.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: