CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sleepy eh, but worth wokeing up for

It's Sunday morning, waking up early was not in my plan at all, but today's different, i woke up around 6.30am this morning, have to attend a wedding in Limbang Sarawak. It was my first cousin daughter wedding day. My mom had already left yesterday. She spent a night there with some of my closes family members. Actually i was planing to stay over there for a night but due to the late working hours and exhaustion i had yesterday, it is better for me to just stay home to recover. I really need to recover from exhaustion. I staid home even though it was Saturday night. I'am just sooo tired yesterday, i crash on my bed as soon as i reached home, woke up around 8pm.


What did i do last night?

Nothing much, i just watch the final of Akademi Fantasia where Stacy, a constant from Sabah won the competition. Alright enough about AF, want to more about it? Just click Mr Manager or Klubbkidd for a complete review. Alright back to my today story. Since i'm just alone, so i invited some of cousin to attend the wedding with me but they don't want to. But instead they had asked me to come to the wedding with them. I said "YES" to them immediately after they made the offer cause i prefer to be drive than drive my self. ehehe. I drove my self to their house, from their house, we all started moving. We have to leave early to avoid traffic jam, as you guys know how bad the traffic is in Kuala Lurah. Plus, today is Sunday, i'am sure there's a lot of people going to Limbang to shop or go back home to Temburong for a visit.
Once we got there, thank god, the traffic was good, no traffic at all, all car are being Que properly and the immigration people had certainly did their job smoothly. Keep up the good work guys. Right after we finished dealing with the immigration thing, we started moving, don't want to be late eh, the weather was just fine for me tho it was raining this morning but not a heavy rain, it is just a very light rain (Hujan barai-barai nya org Brunei) . We reached our destination around 8:30AM, starts chilling out with the bride's family. There's a lot of catching up to do since we hadn't been able to kept in touch for a while now but all kerinduan had been cured. :). While we were busy talking and telling story after story to each other, to know what is going on each other's life, it was 11AM and all the invited guest seems to start arriving.
We all left the house and went to the kem to our lunch but before we had our lunch, we have to wait for the bride's family to 'Beziarah' with all the guest. But there is one thing different from our Bruneian culture, the beziarah session have to wait for the groom to arrive for it to begin, then right after the groom had arrived and 'Bersanding' with the bride, the newlyweds had to leave the ceremony, the bride had to go back with the Groom, for another 'Bersanding' session at the groom's place. Right after that the 'Berziarah' session begin, followed by the DOA and lunch time. Right after that the newlyweds finished 'Bersanding" at the groom's place, they have to come back to the bride's house again for "Majlis Malam Berambil-ambilan".
We left the ceremony around 2.30PM, and this time my mom followed us home. We are all exhausted, some even felt a sleep while on the way back home. As for me, again i crush right after i got back home, woke up around 7PM and starts blogging. :) I think i slept for 3 hours after i got back home from the trip. During the trip, i managed to take some pictures. Here they are:-



With Love: Amirul

0 comments: