CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Exhaustion hits

First and foremost i would like to apologise for the late update. I was having such a busy day yesterday. It all started in the morning where i started my internship in Ortho Clinic. I'am no longer working on shift but office hours which means from 7:45am till 12pm and from 1:30pm till 4:30pm. Though i'am not happy with the crazy hours but that how it is. Too bad for all Medical Officers that have to work in Office Hours. (including the interns) But despite the tiredness me and my friends had decided to watch a movie right after we've got back from work. Gila, the movie that we're about to watch was Narnia & Price Caspian. I personally booked 6 tickets to watch the movie but unfortunately four of us showed up, Zul, myself, Ebee and Yuki, the other two, haiya.. they overslept and miss the movie. Zul fetch us up a bit late, ia pun overslept katanya, but luckily he managed to brought us to The Mall as fast as he can. Guess what? he did, we only miss 3% of the movie and arrived safely in Gadong.



The movie was okey and understandable as far as the story telling but one thing really bothered me the most, the people sitting behind me is so damn annoying loud and kept on kicking my chair. Rasa kan ku teriaki bah org ah.... ia fikir ia saja kali kan melihat movie atu.. org membayar kali ah utk melihat.. be cooperative lah. so stupid but i did enjoy the movie.

Right after watching the movie, we went to McDonald to get something to eat, while we're on our way there, we bumped into some of us colleague, cruising around Gadong, we said hello to them and asked them how was their first day working at the clinic. So far, the response are good but the tiredness thing, it's going to be around for a while. ehehe. As soon as we reached McDonald, we started ordering our meals. I ordered a Spicy Chicken McDulex which taste so damn good. I can't remembered what did my Zul's, Ebee and Yuki ordered but i'm sure they did ordered something that taste good since we all ate there instead of eating the meal at home. The plan was to go to McDonald to get something to eat and go home afterwords but instead we ended up eating the meal there while busy cit chatting. We all went home around 11pm last night. As soon as i got back home, went straight to my bathroom, to wash my teeth and face, right after that i went to sleep around 11.30pm. I was so EXHAUSTED.


This morning i woke up a bit late after a long day i had yesterday. Luckily this morning i wasn't driving. I had asked my Uncle to fetch me up since we both are working in the same clinic. So he did fetch me this morning around 7am. We arrived to the hospital a bit late thanks to the damn traffic. Today's traffic was awful with the long ques, the un-cooperative drivers etc. Malas ku kan becakap nyata org Brunei masa ani, they are so mean in the morning, why is it ah? Stress with their job i assumed? Once we arrived to the clinic, the clinic was already packed with people, the clinic was already busy with patient appointments.
Without wasting any more time, i headed straight to work. Today, i'll be Mr Phillip intern, helping him with all of his patients. Today also, he taught me all about the spine. Since i'am going to have my final exam soon, and spinal cord is one of the topic that are going to come out, i did listen and dot down what he had explained and i also did managed some of the questions that's been asked. We go on and on from the morning till 4.30pm and it's time for us to go home. Me and my uncle left the hospital around 4.45pm, we finally reached home around 5pm, i changed my cloth and went straight to bed. Woke up around 7pm and start updating the blog.
Tomorrow i'll be with DR. Mr Phillip again, can't wait what is he going to teach me for tomorrow.
With Love: Amirul


0 comments: