CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

EXHAUSTION

First & foremost, i would like to apologise for not updating this blog yesterday. It's not that i don't want to update this blog yesterday, it's just that i was sooooo exhausted yesterday. I don't really know why was i that exhausted, i didn't do much in the morning other than just performing an STO (Suture To Open/Remove). It was an easy task but since i have a very low vision, unfortunately it was really hard for me to see the sutures.. but luckily i managed to complete the procedure with the help of my senior, thanks kak Aimi.. i owed you.. anyway, yesterday was my first day back being as an intern in Ward 9, an Endocrine, Neuro and Oral Maxillo Facial surgical ward. Want to look pretty? Come and meet us.. ehhe :P


Right after i finished doing the procedure, seen a few patient, there's nothing left for me to do.. so i just gone through a few of the patient medical records, trying to look for an interesting case that could make an interesting case study but unfortunately there's nothing suitable for me therefore, i'm gonna stick with my old case study then. Plus, i've done 40% of it already, sayang jua kalau kan changed to a new case. Furthermore the date line is coming soon.. this 15th May..Gosh, time is running quickly ah..

Me and my fello colleague, Marul, Uncle Ahmad and Farinah, left the hospital quite early and gone home, once i've reached home, the exhausted hit, i took a shower, check my e-mail, went
to bed and woke up around 10pm.. *gosh* nyaman tido ku eh.. but i didn't get off from bed, i just continued sleeping balik ja.. ahaha.. kalatzzz mata saya boi..


I woke up late this morning even though i had such a long sleep but still i woke up late, can u believed that.. haiya.. i musta been really tired yesterday.. Rushly i prepare my self to get to work and drove to the hospital around 120km/hr but sadly i still couldn't get there right on time due to the crazy traffic. Damn it.. I hate this..better set my alarm clock around 5.45am kali ah? Plus parking lagi jauh.. eish.. inda saya suka eh....


I arrived at work around 7.15am, thinking that i'aaaammmmm sooooo late for my second day being an intern but thankfuly i'm not, both uncle Ahmad and Marul are much more late than i am. Fuh.. what a relief there.. don't you think? but sadly i hadn't been able to catch up on the Night report.. (i'am being a very bad person today). Right after the reports are being forward to the morning staff, we began to do our morning care.. wait, there's no morning care in ward 9, yay us... ada plang, my relative si Jali, the one with the Craniotomy but ia MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus) therefore all interns are NOT allow to do any medical procedure on him. I felt really bad but i have to obey the rules if i want to stay out of trouble. Such a dilemma right?


Nothing much going on today except bermain telephone with my colleague, we called each other using the ward telephone persuading to be in another service, for an example "Hello, Ward 8, dari Radiology, ada medical student sana namanya ain?" then we hang up right after the real person answered the phone, but then they balas wah.. so it went on for 15 minutes or so lah.. balas membalas phone call ah, we called each ward starting from Ward 4,6,7,8,11,19,20,21 and22.. haha.. buang boring banar jua sudah tu tadi kami ah.. plus it was almost noon.. lapar yo.. belum lunch kali ah..


I finally had my lunch tadi with Hunnie, Farinah, followed by Ain, Kak Zu and ramai lagi lah but i didn't stayed long, have to go to the toilet, stomach ache, after melabur saham, i went straight to the ward and be able to sent a patient to the Operating Therater for a Nasal Fixiation. I went home right after i sent the patient the O.T, arrived home around 2.30pm, took a short shower, check on my e-mail, read some of of friends blogs, went to sleep, hoping to woke up around 8pm later tonight, cause i have a thing for tonight with the one that i love.. wish me the best of luck okey..


With Love: Amirul

0 comments: