CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

A Close Deal

Today, i woke up early around 8.30am. Why so early you asked? it's because today is the day where i'am closeing a deal to buy a brand new car. As i told u you guys that i have to decide between two of my favorite cars which are, a Ford Escape and Ford Focus. At first i wanted to get the Escape but since they haven't shift any new model for an Escape model like the one that's been released in the USA a few days ago. The brand new Escape Hybird is still not available in Brunei for the next couple of months therefore i'm gonna have to go with the brand new 2008 Ford Focus model.




I closed the deal this morning with my cousin. The Dealer have been kind enough to give me such a resonable deal. She decress the prize of the car from B$32,000.00 to just B$21,000.00. That means half of the original prize and the monthly is only B$350 per month. I had asked her is my car going to have a full bodykid? fortunately she said yes, she's going to make sure that my car have a COMPLETE bodykit WITHOUT any extra charges. Luckly me ha? By the way, the color of my Ford Focus is going to be a Metalic Black since they had sold out all Pure White Ford Focus. But Black is also nice, exclusive and luxery. The car will be release within a week. Looking forward to it.







2008 Ford Focus With Full Bodykit



The Interrior Design


With Love: Amirul

0 comments: