CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Rollercoaster Ride


Once again, I apologize for the late update; I’m talking a short break from all the chaos that’s been going on my life these few days. Last Friday, Me and my cousin’s Izzah, Dillah & Comel went out AGAIN, just trying to release our inner boredom that we’ve been holding on for quite a while now plus, to enjoy the final days of our school break. Yeap, we’re coming back to school this Monday but I’m not coming back to the college, instead I’ll be having my internship period together with the other 29 students at R.I.P.A.S Hospital for two and half month. We’re divided into a couple of groups and placed in different areas. As I inform you all that I’ll be doing my internship in Ward 4 a Tuberculosis area and in Ward 9, an Endocrine area. I’ am excited though on what kind of challenge will I be facing in the future. I hope it’s going to be an interesting experience.



Let’s focus back on last Friday activity, yes, we went out to The Mall to catch a movie, before we went to see the movie, we stop by at KFC for a bite, it was our lunch time at that time therefore we ate at KFC before the movie start. Right after we finished our meal, we went straight up stair to catch the movie, oh yeah, I forget to mention the name of the movie that we’re about to watch, we watched the movie spider wick and it was fun and enjoyable. Plus, we’ve got the best sit in the theatre. Luck us, jangan jelous for those yang duduk di bawah ehehehe. Anyway, right after we watch the movie, we hang out di The Mall before we proceed with the next destination; there was a huge IT promotion at that time at The Mall. It’s 6pm, we left The Mall and went to Kiulap to bought a rooter, well I’m the one who’s buying the rooter, they just come with me (tantulah mun namanya kami sekereta hahah :p). During our cruse there, I bumped into Mas, she’s buying some bread, so I just said “Hai” to her and she responds, we had a small talk. It was raining, the small talk ended and we split right after that, she went home, me and my cousins get into the store and bought the rooter. For any of you who doesn’t know what a rooter is and what does it do, go and find it on the internet lah, malas ku kan elaborate.


So, I bought the rooter, we’re hungry, Izzah decided that we should try and eat di GIANT, I agree. Both Dillah and Comel had never been there. It’s an opportunity for them to see the store since me and Izzah had been there before. As usual, the traffic was hell, I seriously think Gadong traffic is much better at that time but luckily we managed to get a good parking which is much more nearer to the store main entrance. Before we get off the car, somehow sampat lagi kami bercerita dalam kereta about one of our cousin who lied to her family, she just breaks the family record by being the first female rebellion. WoW, I’m shock but that’s how it is, not every one of us is an Angel, one or two of us had to be the Devil to complete the package. As the old saying “It comes with the package”



Right after we “MENGUMPAT” , I said “bah, laju tah eh, makin ramai org sudah, we should get inside, krg hujan pyh krg” we left the car and went into the store. We’re hungry and it’s dinner time, we decided to ate at one of the restaurant, I can’t really remember the name of the restaurant, damn it. The food was good but one thing really bungs me, the grilled chicken is so damn karas, pyh ku kan makan, celeka, Nyaman sudah makan ku. Right after we had our meal, I said to Izzah, “eh, we should jalan-jalan round-round apa saja ada”, she agreed. Kami pun round-round lah and siuk-siuk round-round, Izzah looked at the watch and it’s late. We decided to go home by 9.30pm. Takut kana marah wah cause we’ve been out since 2pm. We all went home before 11pm. I have something funny to tell you guys, right after Izzah droped me home, around 20 minutes or so, I realized that I had left one of my cell phone in her car. I rushly called Dillah, telling her that Izzah need’s to turn back cause I left my mobile phone in her car and Izzah did turned back. Poor girl but thanks a lot. I Really appreciated what you did for me cousin :)



Right after I had my cell phone, I had a shower, put on my cloth and went straight to sleep; I was so exhausted from the cruse. The next day which is yesterday, I woke up around 10am, did the usual stuff, doing laundry and housekeeping, finished both task, had a shower and went back to watching DVD, I didn’t o much yesterday other than just watch DVD. This time I watched the entire first, second and third season of the hit show ‘’GREY’S ANATOMY”. It was 6pm, my mom walked into my room and told me that we’re going to a relative house in Kg Lambak Kanan for a function. I’m like great, free food. Ahaha, yeap, that’s true, that’s all I could think about yesterday. During the function, I was so bored waiting for the meal time, I tried to ease the boredom by chatting with my bro Isa, (shout out to you bro). It was meal time, I ate and finished the meal, went straight back home with my mom around 9.30pm. (malas mau stay lama-lama, bosan aku)



We’ve arrived home safely around 10pm, I went straight to my room, turn on my laptop and continued watching “Grey’s Anatomy” It was almost 2am, I turned off my laptop, brush my teeth, washed my face, took my meds and went straight to sleep. Today, I woke up 12.30pm, feeling tired, but I still proceed with my usual routine except this time, I didn’t do the laundry. I’d just do the house keeping. It took me an hour to finish the housekeeping task. Once I’m finished, took a shower, put on my Man Utd T-shirt and jeans and start memalui-ing.


Alright, that’s all for today, I’ll see you guys soon.


P/S: I'm taking a short break from blogging, but I'll be back in a couple of weeks :)



With Love: Amirul

0 comments: