CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

A BUSY DAY

Yeap, today is one of those days where the schedual is just CRAZY... I woke up around 9am this morning knowing that I have a Buisness Developement Meeting going on at 2pm in UBD. I just clean my room since the living room and dining room is quite clean (of couselah kemarin jua ku membersihkan) lalah kali ku ah kemarin.

I messaged Mas earlier to fetch me at home around 1pm. Thankgod she agreed. Luck me. At first I wasn't planing to ask her to fetch me plang. I was planing to go with Hj Wafy & his girlfriend si Ain but unfortunately both couldn't make it to the seminar, so I just asked Mas and luckly she's available and willing to fetch me up at home. She fetch me up around 1.30pm this afternoon. We arrived at UBD around 1.40pm (ehehe 10 minutes saja since my house aren't that far dari UBD)

It was a Full house, yay! finally people somehow get it how important it is to be Finicially Free, where you absoutly don't have to worry about money. Yes, when your finicially free, you don'y have to worry about spending your money like most of use now. People are being sooo STINGY wah.. where everything counts and I DON'T really admire it but that is how some people's live in.

Really shitty right? Well what can I say... That's how it is been going on...

Right after I've got back from the Seminar, Mas and Me have a bit at Nasi Kandar in Bunut together with our beloved upline Sarah & Hj Sabri to have a meal together. Around 7.30pm, we all left home but my work ain't done. :( I have to do some paper work right after I've go home later on.

Alright, that's all.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: