CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

OuT & About


As I promised to you all my beloved readers that I would share what did I do with my cousin's yesterday. Well.. Guess what, we went out to Jerudong Park to play the bumper car. Yes we did played tha bumper car like crazy. I kept on hitting everyone who's right on my way. ehehe Clear out BITCH!!! hehehe. Tapikan the JP wasn't that much fun as it used to be way back in the days where all of the games facilities are open, yesterday kan, only a few are still open, atu pun yang mini saja yang buka, game yang EXTREME atu nda buka. BORING!!! I wish having to pay B$5.00 would worth it but it ain't worth that much tapi okey lah cause I did at least get to played the Bumper Car which I haven't played for a while.


I can't remember when was the last time I played Bumper Car or went to JP to have fun. I mean, I've been to JP a couple of times lately but just crossing by or hanging out with my friends at the Jerudong Park Garden watching the dancing water. eheheh.. Oh, yeah.. I haven't watch the 'Air Menari' ah since last year.. I guess I miss it.

This morning I woke up pretty late around 10am, starts to clean out my room and went to the office around 11.30am. Huh,, Yes, I have a meeting with a client from this company. *Gosh*, I HATE meetings. I really wish that I could just skiped this one but unfortunately I can't. Damn it.
The meeting was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo BORING!!! I couldn't careless about it, all I can think about is when the meeting's over and went back to sleep. Gila, kalat mata ku tadi ah but the funny thing is once the meeting is over, I went straight back home, feeling tired but not sleepy, Once I reached home, my sleepyness was gone. That's ODD but Hell with it, I've turned on my laptop and watched Greg & Darma Comedy Series. Cali kan?


Around 6pm earlier, my cousin's Izzah called again, asking me would I go out with them again tonight? I told them that I'll get back to them again. Right after that, my mom told me that we're going to the hospital tonight to visit my cousin yang betahan di SICU masa ani, so there's no chance of me hanging out with Izzah and the girls. I did told Izzah that I couldn't go out with them tonight. One thing bother me the most for today is the traffic in Kg Rimba right now, its so freakin' jammed since this morning, why is that? its because there's this new Gosery Mall called The GIANT opened here in Kg Rimba and people just kept on coming since today is the offical day its open plus today is also 'PAYDAY" therefore people are going to spent their salery at this supermarket or should I say Mall.. ERK!! whatever lah.

The 6646 GROUP






DILLAH, AMIRUL & IZZAH


IZZAH & AMIRUL

Alright, that is all for today, have a good day everybody.

P/S: To Ain Nadira, sorry to know that the picnic plan got CANCEL at the last minutes.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: