CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

CONGRATULATION....

As I promised you guys that I’ll be revealing the result for the PRESIDENT and VICE-PRESIDENT of our student council. And the winner is without further a due is my friend Daniel for President and Jojo for VICE PRESIDENT. I wasn’t shock with the outcome cause both winners are very strong contender in many ways. Once again congratulation GUYS...






Today I woke up feeling like “CRAP” .. I’ am so exhausted this morning, I’m wishing that I don’t have to wake up this morning; all I want to do is sleep the whole day..... . When I arrived at the college this morning I noticed most of my colleague are stressing out about their OSCE result. Wish you guys the best. I’ am rooting for you all. I really am.

Today, my friends Fizah, Ismail,Muizzah, Me & Farinah doing a research on Ischemic Heart Disease (Angina Pectoris & Coronary Thrombusis) and sadly we’re in group two therefore we are going to presenting it tomorrow afternoon and what really freak me out is I’m the one who’s going to present it. Wish me luck guys..
Not only our group involved but so are the rest of my colleague.





I also would like to announce that we’ll be having a farewell gathering for one of our beloved tutor Cikgu Pengiran Ramlah. She’ll be leaving us soon to resume her studies in Cardiff University for an about a year or two (aku pun nda very sure ah for how long she’ll be gone) anyway, the farewell gathering will be held on the 8th March 2008. We have been collecting money from each of our intake $10 per person. Hope everything would turn out alright as we plan it to be....






Alright enough about today, I want to share my weekend with you guys on how it all went down.
Nothing special going on my Saturday night, I just watched TV and a few DVD e.g Bring It On (In It To Win It) and American Pie (Beta House). I watched both DVDS the entire evening. My Sunday morning started quite good for me, I began the morning cleaning the living room, dining room, my bed room and last but not least the bath room. I’ am a clean freak and a obsessive cleaner , I just couldn’t stand seeing something that could bother my view.

My Sunday afternoon, well its a bit interesting cause a few of my close cousin come for a visit and guess what they talked about with my family, they just couldn’t stop discussing about cars and criticizing about a certin’ cars that we owned and dream of owning.







Alright, that’s all for today, See You Tomorrow

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: