CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

BACK AT LAST!!!

It’s been two weeks I haven’t post anything. As I mentioned before, I’ am taking a short break from blogging but now I’m back. Yes!! I’ am back now but first of all let me congratulate my dearest cousin Izzatul Nadia on her up and coming marriage. Girl, I still couldn’t believe that you’re getting marry. The nikah ceremony will be held this Friday but unfortunately I couldn’t come to the function. Damn it. I’ll be working that day in the afternoon therefore there is no chance for me to attend the function.


I did tried to changed my shift with my friend but non of them would want to swap with me. Byk lah excuse yang dorg buat to say NO. Andangnya ni dorg ani, org beguna nada tia ada yg mau swap, time-time org nda beguna, ada tia yg mau meswap atu.


Alright, forget about the shitness there for a while. I want to talk about my clinical experience. Hem, so far my clinical experience in Ward 4 has been great. I’ve got to meet with a whole different type of people, plus I’m able to practise a tons of Medical Procedures which is beyond my expectation. At first I thought there’s nothing much going on in WARD 4 since it’s only focusing on Tuberculosis and Breathing problem but THAT’S NOT IT. Turns out, WARD 4 is a NEUROLOGY ward. I mean, seriously, we’re talking about the human CPU here, hello? (The Brain & It’s function). Plus, the Neurologist resident and attending doctors are nice and friendly too. They usually share their knowledge and experience with us the interns about what is Neurology is all about etc. (malas ku kan elaborate, panjang karang)


Anyway, each one of us (the interns) are assign to have a MENTOR. I feel funny to have say that we have a MENTOR. I don’t really know why, maybe it’s because of the TV show in TV3 a few years ago title MENTOR with a slogan that goes with it “Tunjuk Ajar Ku SIFU!” ahaha.. funny. Anyway, my mentor name is BEN. His a Pilipino, his been working in Brunei for quite a while now but I’m not quite show for how long though but that is not important. What’s really important is the experience and the knowledge he have. I’m not an anti races kind of person ah. Please don’t miss intemperate on what I’m trying to say here. I’ll be posting my review on WARD 4 once I finished my internship there this coming 24/4/08.


Right after my internship period finally over, I have to prepare myself with the coming OSCE exam which will be held on the 3rd of May. Gila.. EXAM SEASSON wah right after clinical. I really have to prepare myself not only for the practical exam but the written exam also. Just for your information, my final year one written exam is in the beginning of June, matai eh, pacah kepala ni belajar saja. OH GOD, HELP ME TO GET THROUGH THIS.


Alright, that’s all for today. See you guys soon

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: