CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Last Day..

Yeap, today's the last day for us (medical students) attanding to the college cause starting tomorrow we'll be having our short semester break for an about 10 days. I don't really know what am I going to do with my life for the next 1o days but I'm guessing that I'll be spending a lot more time at home this time since my clinical placement is right after we got back from the holiday. Aiyo... damn, I don't consider it as an holiday if you still have to get ready and read a tons of book to prepare your self with the upcoming task.

Speaking of task, Cikgu Liew Moi did give us a task this morning where we got the chance to choose a case study on a particular patient in the hospital for a further study. Haiya, from the guide line that's been given to us, it look simple plang at first ku lihat but it all CHANGE when Cikgu Liew Moi explained to us what we really have to look out for during the internship period. haiya.. seriously I'm not looking forward to it but I'm excited to do the task. Its sounds challenging and I love challenges. It helps me to figure out where is my strong point and where is my weakest point plus I can perform beyond my expectation.

Over all, today was fun, I really enjoy it but I'm also sad to see every body's leaving back to their home place. Yes all my friends yg from Belait, Tutong & Temburong for a week. A week sounds a short time plang but I'll be missing each one of them. Seriously I will despite the fuse between us sometime but hye, that's how life works.

Anyway, Lately, I've been listening to this really nice song from Jordan Sparks Featuring Chris Brown - No Air. I Really love the song for its lyric and the melody of the song. I don't really know why do I kept on listening to it so much lately.. I became obsessive with that songs. Anyway, Here is the Lyric of that Song:-

No Air [ft. Chris Brown] lyrics

Tell me how I’m supposed to breathe with no air

If I should die before I wake
It’s cause you took my breath away
Losing you is like living in a world with no air [Chris Brown]
I’m here alone, didn’t wanna leave
My heart won’t move,
it’s incomplete I wish there was a way that I could make you understand
But how do you expect me To live alone with just me
Cause my world revolves around you It’s so hard for me to breathe

[CHORUS]
Tell me how I’m supposed to breathe with no air Can’t live,
can’t breathe with no air
That’s how I feel whenever you ain’t there No air,
no air Tell me how I’m hitting the water so deep.
Tell me how you gonna be without me If you ain’t here I just can’t breathe No air, no air No air, air[4x]

[Chris Brown] I’ll walk, I’ll ran, I’ll jump,
I’ll two Right of the ground, to flow to you
There’s no gravity to hold me down,
for real But somehow I’m still alive inside
Took my breath but I survived I don’t know how,
but I don’t even care
So how do you expect me To live alone with just me
Cause my world revolves around you It’s so hard for me to breathe

[CHORUS] Tell me how I’m supposed to breathe with no air Can’t live,
can’t breathe with no air That’s how I feel whenever you ain’t there No air,
no air Tell me how I’m hitting the water so deep.
Tell me how you gonna be without me If you ain’t here I just can’t breathe No air,
no air No air, air[4x]

[Ad libs]
Repeat Chorus

Alright, that's all for today. I'll be updating this blog as soon as possiable.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: