CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

OH SHIT I'VE FORGOT!!!




Damn, I forgot to make an invitation letter for our farewell gathering lah.. damn it. There will be no farewell gathering without any invitation letter for the tutors. (aue, kami saja majak makanan that day eh, wah.. we are going to be so full that day ehehe :P) antah, I really don’t know how could I forget such an important stuff. But I’ am not worry no more cause I finally make the letter last night but unfortunately I don’t have that many ink left in my printer therefore I ONLY printed ONE but I’ am going to ask our coordinator Cikgu Liew Moi to photocopy for us.

Yesterday afternoon, when I arrived home from school, I was so exhausted kemarin ptg, so I took a short nap and woke up around 7pm, I found out that my cousin Sidah & her husband Joe together with their young daughter shaza had come and wanted to see me. Firstly I thought “kenapa ya dorang ani, apa hajatnya datang behujan-hujan ani?) and yes it was heavily raining outside with the lightning, thunderstorm and everything. It was Ribut wah outside, nda jua ku sadar tu, nyaman jua udah TIDOR ku tu.


Anyway, the reason why they wanted to see me is because they wanted me to teach them on Word Processing. (they are a beginner, therefore they don’t know much about how to use a laptop) so dengan bemurah hati, I helped them with the word processing. Eh aue, I almost forgot, they recently bought a HP laptop which cost around B$1500. It was a nice laptop plang... eheheh. They stayed until 9pm and leave right after I finished taught them on how to use word processing.. Once they’ve left my house, I took a short shower (ALAMAK!! SAJUKNYA) and had my dinner. Right after I had my dinner, I started doing a short revision on my presentation topic which will be held tomorrow afternoon around 3pm. I’ am sooooo nervous.. I can feel my heart pumping like crazy... but hopefully I manage to stay calm and able to present the presentation well. (pray for my well being guys).


Alright, let’s talk about this morning, this morning I woke up with full of enthusiastic and fully of energy, I couldn’t tell why am I in such a good mood.. oh well, I’ am glad with how I felt this morning. This morning started quite nice for me.. everybody is turning up early . The weather is also nice but the lecture room is so freaking cold. Can you guys bayangkan with three 1.5 horsepower split unit air conditioner inside the classroom turn on..Mati.. it’s freezing kali ah...

Imagin have this three set inside your classroom


I didn’t do much during my 10 o’clock breaktime, I just stayed inside the classroom doing my revision for my presentation. (see, I’ am committed and determent on doing a task given to me) .. Hopefuly I’ll rock the presentation later on. So breaktime’s over and back to lesson and Cikgu Suryati had just arrived and began the lesson on where we left off last week which is AUTONOMIC NERVOUS SYSTEM (We’re currently doing a case study on The Brain, Spinal Cord and Nervous System). The lesson went by for an about two hours and we’re all just blank, having no clue on what is she saying because she is presenting in such a hurry, mati pyh eh kan catch up sama ia.


We are quite afraid that we won’t know much or understand much on what she taught us with the way she taught us therefore we really have to work hard on understanding the topics that she had taught us to PASS for our final exam in June. We’re just glad when her period is over so that we could have our lunch. This time I did go and had my lunch at the student lounch. I didn’ t ate much just a Roti John & Suger Cane ja for a drink. Right after I finished my meal, I went straight on doing my revision.


Alright, that’s it for today. See You Guys Around..


With Love: Amirul




0 comments: