CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

I'll BE OUT FOR TODAY

Yeap, I'm going out for tonight. Not only tonight, I've been going out that much lately. Ha.. It seems that I finally starting to enjoy the holiday. Baru jua ku having fun ni this week. hahahahaha :P For those yang envy kan aku... poor you, stuck over there doing nothing.

Earlier today I went out with Kak Wati, just cruising around in Gadong, Kiulap and Bandar. See, nampak jua udah tu kami keboringan. She did brought along her two kids Khaliq and Faikah but these two kids are like any ordinary 10 and a 4 year old. Both tent to have arguments just on silly things etc.

Right after we've got back home, I felt very sleepy and tired therefore I went straight to bed once I've got back home. Damn, I was tired earlier. I woke up around 4pm this afternoon and watched a DVD certia STEP UP (On The Street).

After I finished watching, my cousin's Izzah called me kan bawa jalan, so aku pun agree. Aku pun groove my self and she fetched my right on time.

Alright, that's all for today, full update on tonight's activity tomorrow.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: