CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Why do all good things had to come to an end?

First of all I would like to apologise to you all my readers for the late update. I’ve been busy lately. For the last couple of days since Sunday evening, everything was just soooooo fun, but all the fun had to go due to an assignment or working days. Yeap, no holiday for me. OH CRAP! I couldn’t believe this is actually happening. I’ am upset with all this but I can’t really say anything. It’s just who I’ am, I tent to kept everything to myself. It’s not that I don’t want to share the burden that I’m carrying but I’d just don’t want to trouble other people with problems that doesn’t concern them.


Last Sunday night, right after I’ve got back from my meeting, baru ku sampai ke rumah wah, my cousin Izzah called me again asking me weather I’ am free that night, I said YES to her, malas ku kan buat paper work that night as I told you guys that I’ am going to do a few paper work right after I’ve got home pi changed of plan guys. Instead of doing paper work, I went out to begatal ehehe. It only took her 10 minutes to fetch me. Actually we were planning to go the GIANT superstore but we changed our destination right after we saw the crazy traffic. Aue, the traffic was sooo crazy, panjang wah org que, jalan di Rimba ani jarang kan jam expect during in the morning atu pun time org mengantar anak sekulah around 7am cematu, ani nda, the traffic started around 10am sudah, for those who didn’t know, that’s the time when the giant open wah. Aduh, so instead going to the GINAT, we went to The Mall, the traffic was okey, since ramai org shopping di GIANT that night, plus last Saturday was PAYDAY, so people kept on coming to the GINAT for shopping plus the prise is much more lower than Hua Hoo etc. We didn’t go to The Mall to shop; we went there for a bite. I text message my buddy the person with the name D, weather ia in town, I was going to treat ia plang that night makan and luckily ia around but the D couldn’t make it to Gadong due to exhaustion (ia baru sampai from Temburong to BSB that evening), poor D.

With compassion I’d just tapaukan ia makanan. The D seems happy, I’m just glad to know that the D is happy. (sorry, I can’t say the name, personal reason) Right after I sent the food to the hostel, I went straight back home, the D asked me to go home, I asked ia to stay at house saja since ia alone di hostel.. (nda ku sampai hati tinggalkan my D di hostel seorang) but ia insist on staying di hostel saja, nda mau trouble sapa-sapa. I was such in a good mood that night therefore I’d just give up majaling arah ia. Right after we left, kami main message saja. Trying to kept ia company. I did asked ia the reason why his in town and ia ckp ia ada hal with nightmare si Ain. Hahaha. Ain, if you’re reading this, try to korek-korek what is my D doing with your nightmare. Please ah.. Once I arrived home around 11.30pm, I changed my shirt, brush my teeth and washed my face, went straight to bed.


The next day which is yesterday, hem, I didn’t do anything other than doing the paper work that I leave behind the other day for fun. Other than that, I just stayed in my room watching DVD, main internet and sleeping. There’s nothing much to do yesterday than sleep, so I sleep lah, see, how pemalas I can be. I'm like the ‘Ular Sawa’ they called it these days for someone who just went straight to bed right after having a meal. Yeap, yesterday I’m one of those people, but that was yesterday. But I had such a terrible headache plus migraine, I message my friend Yus to minta hantarkan ke hospital but he seems out therefore I just took Panadol to ease the pain and tried to went back to sleep but it doesn’t have that much effect on me. I cried and called my brother to hantarkan aku ke hospital and my brother did. They give me a shot of Omafin to ease the pain, alhamdulilah it work and it only took 5 minutes for me to fall back to sleep. I was fortunate not to be admitted to the hospital last night, I’ve heard that my brother had to lift me from his car to my bed since I was a sleep, yay.. luckily me. Thanks Abg Joe.


Today, I woke up around 10am, my cousins Junita called to tell me that my cousin si Jali, the one who just had an accident recently had woken up but only for a while. The doctors have to put him back to sleep due a medical procedures and protocol. But Alhamdulilah he has woken up. Thank you GOD, for your blessing. We are going to the hospital later on today, I don’t know when are we going to be there but I’ am sure that we are going.

Alright, that’s all, see you guys soon.

With Love: Amirul

1 comments:

Rara said...

darlenk..what did my nightmare do to ur D`s?!i didn`t evn noe la..and i mish my nighmare and u and the rest nyahahahaha