CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Oh CRAP! Keep on Bleeding




Wonder why I said that, the truth is that I’ am going to have blood test later today, and I have asked both Uncle Ahmad and bro Daniel to go with me and both did said “YES” all I to do now is pick a choice. I don’t know who to pick but the chances are I’ll be picking Uncle Ahmad. Don’t know why did I do that, let’s just see lah who am I going with la. So, my presentation was great yesterday, I think I did pretty good tho’ I was presenting in such a speed but I’m glad that my colleague managed to understand on what I’m presenting. Before my presentation, there was this presentation on “UNCONSCIOUSNESS” wah.. the presentation was pretty long, It was presented by Zahir & Elyceca.







Their presentation was good, but it’s just a bit long lah but it was good for our knowledge cus “unconsciousness” is quite a common situation in the Hospital. Elyceca presentation was good, we could hear her voice clearly and she’s able to describe and explain about the topic in a funny way. Zahir in the other case, his presentation was also good, it’s just he really need to raise his voice a bit louder than he did yesterday, I personally couldn’t hear him clearly but it was a GOOD effort though.
Alright, enough about group one punya presentation, let’s focus on my presentation, I asked Muizzah to do the presentation with me. She was good, she was presenting the “Coronary Thrumbosis” while I’m presenting “Angina pectors” our presentation took for an about 45 minutes but it was a fun 45 minits, (atu plang yg ku danger dari my colleague) bukan plang ku bangga diri. NO! Don’t get me wrong here people.... I’m just saying.. if you don’t like it, then leave...





About today, nothing much going on.. just a normal routine, same people I met, same situation I went through tapikan something interesting happened yesterday, me and my pal Daniel beibun saja right after the presentation. We talk about all soft of stuff... we just couldn’t stop joking around.. damn.. it was funny...



But one thing struck us yesterday, I met Cikgu Agong yesterday afternoon and told him about our farewell gathering this Saturday and he asked “dimana and what time?” I told him that the gathering is on the 8th March this Saturday di Auditorium but he said it’s IMPOSSIBLE because the post basic students are going to have their first resit exam this Thursday and Saturday d sana. We’re like “what the...” so we’re gonna have to find a new venu for the our gathering la again.. damn.. we tried everywhere, the conference room, it was REJECTED reason dorg, takut ada tikus. Whatevelah.

Alright, let’s talk about today, this morning turn out to be just fine, the weather’s great, Cikgu Liew Moi was in today teaching us on Intestinal Obstruction. I finally got for my blood test appointment today and I bring Zimah with me and guess what, I choose Uncle tadi sal Zimah request. So, we arrived at R.I.P.A.S Hospital around 9am this morning, and went straight to Abg Jimmy. I was surprise eh with his technique, nda sakit ia mengambil darah ku. Right after we finished beambil darah, we went straight to Uncle’s car and went to this restaurant in Q-lap. It was a $6.00 buffet, apalagi, its a buffet, makan lah aku sepuas-puasnya.. so since aku sudah makan sudah tdi, so I’m not going to have my lunch for today.. so kenyang eh, I really hope I won’t feel sleepy later due to lampau kenyang. I almost forgot eh, we finally manage to came up with a location for our farewell gathering, guess what, di mana nah kami kan held the function? Well we’re going to used our main lecture room. So it’s going to be a crazy Saturday morning.

Our Main Lecture Room in Block 'O'


Anyway, that’s all for today. Malas ku kan post panjang-panjang atu.. nada mood today. Bye. Cya around.

With Love: Amirul

































0 comments: