CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

YAHOO!!!!!



This morning I was so “yeah what ever” but that crappy feeling was gone when I found out that our practical skill examination (OSCE Examination) result are out today, at first I didn’t believe my colleague Zimah when she first told me that the result is out. Seriously we’ve been braging about it since last September 2007, you can imagine how it’s like and how long we have to wait for it to finally be publish and now the wait is over. Yahoo!!




I’ am so glad today because I PASS my first OSCE exam, I seriously thought I would never make it since I was so “KELAM KABUT” that day. I somehow let my nerve get into myself, but thankfully I have such an amazing friends that help me through that nerve racking day..... I was shaking like someone who has PARKINSON that day.. (ehehe silly me) but hey that’s what life interesting...




But sadly not all us make it, only 17 of us PASS the OSCE and the other 13 didn’t and they have to do the exam again, all the best to them and never give up guys. Speaking on results, the result for the PRESIDENT & VICE-PRESIDENT of the Student Council will be announce this afternoon and I personally for my good friend Daniel wound win.



I’ll be posting the result on Monday okey guys, together with tomorrow and Monday activity.

What I did Yesterday? You asked?

I didn’t do much yesterday besides watching DVD of the 4th and 5th season of F.R.I.E.N.D.S , See? My life is so BORING X AH. I watched the entire episodes from the afternoon up until midnight. I couldn’t think on doing anything besides laying down on my bed in my room watching DVD... Friends did text me on my MSN but I simply ignored them.. ehehe :P I was so Malas get off bed yesterday. Damn.. You ‘STINK’ wah semlm ...well, that’s what my mom said to me yesterday when she walked into my room yesterday..

Okey, that’s all for today.. see you on Monday


With Love: Amirul

0 comments: