CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

BUSY...BUSY... & EXHAUSTED

I didn’t realised organising an event would be this chaotic, stressful and exhausting. At first I thought it is going to be an easy task since I’m only in charge for the invitation letter. I did made the invitation but my tutor didn’t like it very much there I have to redo the invitation letter once again but hey, I’m glad that she pointed where’s my mistake is and I’m able to fix it... So yesterday afternoon I talk with Kak Zu regarding the invitation letter and she came up with a lot of good ideas which was very useful. Thanks Kak Zu. So right after I’ve got back from school, I went straight to my room and printed out ONE copy of the invitation. I went to the photocopy shop around 8 o ’clock last night and printed 30 invitation papers and bought 30 envelope also for the invitation. Once I arrived home around 8.30pm, I started ‘melipat’ the letters. Kepisan eh, sangal leher ku tunduk ah melipat ah, baik jua nda tecabut leher ku ah. Ehehe :P




So dlm pukul 9pm aku siap melipat, I was exhausted and hungry. My stomach starts to make this uncomfortable noise. Right after I pack the invitation letters inside my beg, I went to the kitchen and saw a few fried chicken & vegetable, so I just ate apa yang ada. So bored ja cus my spouse aren’t with me. The love one is currently away to study for the mix term exam, Dad’s order, but I respect it. The funny this is, I thought I was so hungry last night but in the middle of my meal, I somehow felt that my stomach is feeling full already, which is ODD. I felt guilty for wasting my unfinished meal but I just couldn’t keep on eating, I would throw up so I guess the best way is to stop eating. So I didn’t finish my meal, went straight to the bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face, took my medication and went to bed.






Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys that yesterday afternoon,
around 2pm, Cikgu Liew Moi did come in to watch group
3 & 4 presentation. Group 3 is going to present a topic on “CONGESTIVE CARDIAC FAILURE” and it was presented by Basil. His presentation was kinda good but his totally unprepared for the presentation, this is because when we, the colleague asked him a question on the topic, he couldn’t answer the questions accurately and kept on referring back to his team mate or our tutor. But I’ am not blaming him cause he was ABSENT when the research was made. Poor boy, he got a rash last time but my heads goes off to him for presenting the presentation even though he knew it is going to hard.


That was group 3, what about group 4?

Group 4 was presenting a topic on Disorder of Rectum & Anal Canal (Pilonoidal Sinus & Rectal Abscess). The presentation was presented by Kamarul & Diana. Kamarul presentation was really good, he managed to explain the medical procedures,signs & symtomps, Pathsiology, Nursing Management etc in such details and being able to answer our questions clearly. I think he would be an amazing tutor one day if he wants to be a Nursing Tutor. Diana’s presentation on the other hand, she’s not that bad, but I’m not saying that she’s bad. NO!, she’s good, it’s just that she need to work on it a bit la. Once again Both group did an excellent job.

Alright, enough about yesterday activity, let’s focus on today’s issues, this morning started with Cikgu Pg Mas Salwa’s lesson on Nutrients and this is her last class together with us. So sad to know that each of our subjects for this semester is over one by one. Anyway she’s teaching us a topic on “PHYSIOLOGY OF DIGESTION” and the topic was fun but a bit boring lah for me. Anway the lesson ended around 9am, everybody had left for their tea break while me, Kak Vita, Ain, Elyceca are putting ribbons on the invitation letter. I’ am going distribute the invitation letter today. Hopefuly I can distribute all of it by today. No more dues eh. Sangal ku udah ni. Anyway we’re going to decorate our lecture room later in the afternoon.







Ain & Kak Zuvita



Alright Guys, That's all for today, i'll be posting Saturday's activity on Monday okey.



With Love: Amirul






0 comments: