CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

PREP, CELEB with a Brokenheart.

So Last Thursday we prepared for the gathering. Everybody is doing what are their surposs to do. We spent the entire afternoon decorating our classroom. The class room look pretty awesome. Ehehee, creative eh dorg ani.



The Girls decorating



The Boy's are Also Decorating our Lecture Room

We left the school pretty late that day around 5pm but it’s all worth it.



THE ACTUAL DAY (8TH MARCH 08) SATURDAY.

The actual day started pretty hectic and chaos because I have to make sure everybody (tutors) received their invitation letter. Thankgod semua tutor ku dapat the invitation letter, meaning my job is done. That moring right after from Jubli Hall for our Tahlil reading, Cikgu Liew Moi asked me and my colleague to angkat meja from the Teacher’s Lounch. So we did, we borrowed two tables.



That morning, early in the morning, Zahir was so rajin to susun all kerusi for our tutors and for us. Wah.. I salute you my man. The function started according to our schedule. The function went really well and we’ve been receiving a very good compliment so far from teachers on how well we managed the function, selection of food etc. Wah.. damn we’re so good but unfortunately 10 of our tutors couldn't come due to a sminar in UBD.



Our Beloved Tutor


That afternoon, When I walk across the conference room, I did saw bro Daniel having a meeting with the principle and a few other teachers. Wah, he look so serious that time that’s the first time I saw him that serious... selalunya ia ani relax chill, funny , u can’t expect ia to be that intense. Ehehe tapi he is a very good leader I must despite a few haters talking smack about him d luar sana. So to haters, fuck you lah..


What did I do Yesterday?


I didn’t do much yesterday other than watched the DVD of F.R.I.E.N.D.S season 6 till 8. See I just spent my entire day watching DVD, nada kan ku buat, memalui saja ku in my room. Of couse lah my mom & my siblings are quite worried. Eh aue i forget to cerita pat you guys, last Saturday I had an accident somewhere in the Tengku link highway, here’s what happened, I was in a hurry for an interview at UBD, I was really late at that time, I was driving in 120km/hr and couldn’t see that small kancil car drove by an old lady heading towards on my right. At first I didn’t saw it but suddenly BANG!!! My BMW X5 and her’ s becium. Damn... baik jua we’re both nada papa, just damage on both cars which is better than her life but she did marah but I didn’t hear what’s she’s saying. I was in shock but thankgod that old lady nada papa plus baik jua ia mau runding luar, if pakai polis wah.. habis lah lessen aku, baru jua ku belesen a few months ani. Crap! plus I have to repair both her’s and my car which cost my B$1000 but this is nothing compare the lives of the both of us. I did told my mom the entire story and all she said to me is “Aue kan belaju sajatah kau” damn mama ku mental...


This Morning..

This morning I woke up really late, I woke up 7am and headed to school around 7.30am. The traffic was crazy and I did saw 2-3 car accident along the road from the Rimba Brigde, Liangtoon Bridge. But that didn’t bother me much, all I can think is how late am I going to be so I pajal my bro to stop his car somewhere the Liang Toon area and swap. Right after we swap and I’m the one who’s driving for the moment, I drove 100km/hr across the beribi road, suddently this three phatatic dogs are crossing the road, luckly I saw them and starts to hit the break. What struck me the most is that one of this dogs stupid wah, betebiat wah ia crossing the road ah, orang kan gagas. Sasak ku tadi baik jua nda ku telanggar. So I arrived to the college safely. This morning Cikgu Mosidi was in and taught us how to lift a patient whose on POP & Traction (Skin or bone Traction). The session was fun. What’s really fun is that we only have one class through out the entire day. So we’re just chillin’ but we’re still quite unhappy

Alright, that’s all for today, I’ll see you guys tomorrow

P/S my b’day is on Wednesday together with our first resit Phamacology Calculation Test.


With Love: Amirul

0 comments: