CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Good Morning without the Enthusiastic

This morning I woke up pretty late but not that late, I managed to come to school on time. The first thing that’s on my mind is the assignment Cikgu Liew Moi given us last week on the Anatomy & Physiology of the ear and its function. And “YES” aku alum siap. So once I arrived this morning to school I went straight to work. I borrowed Zahir’s Anatomy & Physiology note book and start drawing, at the same time I’m also surfing the function of the ears on the internet. Luckily I managed to find it and start writing it down my notes before the teacher come in. Ehehe

The Note I Did This Morning

Another thing that’s been bothering me is that my Phamacology Calculation test which is held tomorrow morning. I’ am so scared not being able to Pass the test paper again even though you’re going to resit for the test paper until you finally pass the test but hey, aku nada mau resit balik-balik, so i hope I can pass the test paper this time therefore I don’t have to resit and worry crazy about that particular subject again.


So I’ll be 20 years old tomorrow, finally I’m a grown up with a responsibility. I can’t say that I’ am glad with my age but I also can’t say that I’m sad for being a grown up. I don’t know lah what am I surposs to say.


Alright, that’s all for today.. nothing much, I’ll see you tomorrow ( I don’t feel very well today as well as my mood)


With Love: Amirul.

0 comments: