CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Hectic Day

tiYeap, today is one of those days where everything have to done fast, properly and efficiently. Huh, I’ am so tired but I do enjoy doing the task given to me by my tutor & Mr President him self. At least I know how good I am and they trust me on doing a task.

Earlier today, I woke up around 6.30am, feeling like today is going to be like any ordinary day but little that I know that today is one of the busiest. Right after I got back from the Jubli Hall for the Yassin reading with Bro Ismail, I went straight to work, asking my fellow colleague to sign their attendance, plus Cikgu Liew was also in this morning bringing a few dummies with her.
The reason why she brought those dummies is because she wants those yang didn’t do well on their CPR to practise. While my colleague are doing their CPR practise, me, Uncle, Daniel & Zul’s are out to the bank to withdraw some cash. Right after we’ve got back from out little trip, Daniel to ran to the Auditorium cause he have to do a briefing for the Padi Harvesting in Labi . Anyway the field trip will be this Sunday Morning. Wish u guys the best :)

While Daniel in such a rush, me and Zul’s went to see Cikgu Liew Moi to pay our Educational Trip, once we got back from Cikgu Liew Moi office, I spread the news “siapa yang mahu banyar for E.T, please jumpa Cikgu Liew Moi in her office before 11AM. So most of went for a deposit, I only deposit B$50 just to book a spot on the trip cause the trip is going to cost B$1600-B$1800 (expensive right) it’s going to take us to pay B$150 per month until April 2009, huh.. banyak belanja eh.

Alright that’s all for day, btw this afternoon, kami ada cleaning campaign therefore I’ll be posting the report on that on Monday.

P/S: Thanks to Daniel for making me his P.A (Personal Assistant), I really appreciate it.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: