CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Talk about DREAMS

I woke up around 9am this morning, tarus lah ku cleaning as usual every Sunday morning, housekeeping time. So aku pun cleaning lah..thank god my house clean sudah yay!


Right after I finished cleaning my house, it’s time for our LOS seminar in UBD. I texted message Mas to fetch me up and she did fetched me around 1pm. The seminar was conducted by our beloved Emerald Direct Hj Aman, gosh this time it’s really damn FUN & INTERESTING plus it’s a full house this time. About 90 plus people turn up for the seminar. Alhamdulilah. The ticket is only B$10.00 but if you think of it seriously, what is B$10 compare to your own future, what if this B$10 could change your life forever.

What really attract me during the seminar is when Hj Aman talked about how important it is to have a dream, where he said “Semuanya Bermula Dengan Niat” I do agree with his statement where you absolutely cannot forget about your dreams because dreams is what kept you living and aiming in life and you have to be brave and work hard in order to achieve your dream.

While Hj Aman talked about having a dream and achieving it, there’s this few beautiful and amazing slide show that’s been shown as the background. Here are some of the slides:-


Hj Aman Talk About DREAMS














So What do you really want?

Ask Your Self

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: