CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

HAPPY 20th BIRHDAY TO ME..

Yeap, today’s my birthday therefore I’ am really happy turning 20 years old. Meaning that I finally become an adult. Yay! Adulthood. My mood is much more better than yesterday. This morning started pretty nice for me with being on time to school. When I walked in to my classroom, my colleague sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ramai-ramai and I was really blusing this morning. Malu ku tadi eh pi I would like to say “Thank You Guys”. My Phamacology resit examination was also this morning, the paper was quite nice and easy but I’m not so confident either I’ll pass the exam paper or not but I really hope that I finally pass.




Right after my Phamacology exam, me, Uncle Ahmad, Ain and kak Zuvita went out to Sumbangsih for a bite, guess who did we spot was there. There was Muiz & Azrin also having their meal so we sat ramai-ramai tadi.. ehehe so fun. I was having my soto as usual with cold milo.




Me Having My Meal



I can’t wait for tonight, my family throw me a birthday party; I’m looking forward to it. I’m expecting such a party. Oh, yeah later this afternoon there will be a football match between our colleges against the business school. Hopefully my college would win this match.
What happen Yesterday afternoon?




Oh yeah, yesterday afternoon, there was a presentation by group 5 & 6 but unfortunately only group 5 able to present their presentation due to the lack of time. The group 5 presentation was presented by Haziq & Kathy focusing on the Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) The presentation was quite nice but it’s a bit boring, kalat mata ku yesterday plus I was so moody yesterday. Hey, I’m not the only one who’s in a bad mood, so as our tutor Cikgu Liew Moi, she was also in a bad mood. I don’t really know why is she such in a bad mood.

Kathy & Haziq presenting.

alright, that's all for today. See You tomorrow.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: