CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A New Day

Yeap, it’s a brand new beginning for me this year. I started my new year resolution late than everybody. I really hope this year would bring me more joy, happiness in achieving my dreams. Anyway, yesterday afternoon, Cikgu Liew Moi was in yesterday to watch a presentation by group 6 which was presented by Zul & Maida, their presentation was on “Hendroprosis” Their presentation was quite nice but Zul’s might need more polish doing a presentation but he is good, got a very good potential being a good speaker.

Maida & Zul's presenting

Right after we watch the presentation, our student council president Daniel had asked us to go down to watch and support our college team, so kami pun turunlah kami ramai-ramai bepanas-panas, thankgod that they did yesterday. I left the match pretty early yesterday therefore I don’t really know what’s going on.

The Match

Once I left school, went straight back home, I saw my mother bemasak buat makanan, a lot of makanan, I don’t expect my mom to cook that much plus I don’t really know how much people is she inviting. Fuh, I really don’t know what to expect but guess what, last night more than 80 close family members turn up, wah it was so ramai semalam. I also would like to Thank my big brother Joe for buying me this $200 watch and for my mom, thank you mom for throwing me such a nice family gathering plus the cake, hye.. yum..yum.. :)



The Gift


The Cake

Alright, enough about yesterday celebration, let us focus on my today activity, this morning right after the Tahlil @ Jubli Hall, Cikgu Pg Mas Salwa was in, teaching us on the “Constitution of Food”, the session was quite alright for. Not that much interesting for me but it is important so I tried my best tadi lah focusing. I didn’t had my break tadi so I walk around alone, Kak Zuvita & Ain wasn’t in, dorg have to take care of Eza who’s currtently in the hospital. I hope she’doing fine. Right after break time’s over, Cikgu Liew Moi was in, teaching us on the Anatomy & Phyosiology of the Ear. The topic was fun actually since I love Anatomy & Physiology so much but due to a lack of sleep and hunger, I kinda felt very sleepy as a result I couldn’t focus on the session.


Hard day right after such a pleasent time right?


With Love: Amirul

0 comments: