CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Trip To Tutong District

Earlier today, around 10.AM, both of my mom and my sister had been begging for me to drive them to Tutong, i asked them what makes them kept on insisting about the trip, they've been braging about it since last week (Majal bah dorg ani) Furthermore they give a reson to check on my older sister since we haven't meet for the last 3 months. But guess what is their main purpose nah, actually they wanted to fish somewhere in Kg Penapar, alahai.. selahau dorg ani. They manipulate me to drive them to Tutong, so that they could go finishing with my sister sons and daughters.

Without further argument, i agree, we left the house around 10.30AM this morning, i drove my brand new Ford around 140-160KM/Hr on the highway. It only took me about 30minutes to arrived at my sister's place in Kg Bukit Barun. Once we arrived, did a lot of catching up, suddently my sister son came up to me, asking me to take him to the nearest supermarket to buy some cooking stuff (i don't know, since i'm NOT into all this cooking thing) but i did take him to the nearest supermarket somewhere in Kg Lamunin.

Right after the trip to the supermarket, i sat down at my sister's main living room with full boredom especially when most of my sister's sons and daughters had left, together with my mom & sister to go fishing, the only person left is the maid n some of my sister grandchidren, but suddently i remembered, Isa's place is near by, why not i go to his place?. So i called Isa asking him if i could come over to his place to ease the boredom within' me. Plus, i miss hangout with Isa, haven't seen him for a while so i would to take this oppourtinity to hang out. Quick shout out to Isa "Isa, thanks for letting me stay at your place earlier and i apologise if i bother you at anyway, since you look so sleepy tadi, kinda afraid if i'm disturbing you from your sleep"

I staied at Isa's place for an about a couple of hours, while i was at his place, we talked all about politics, cars, Football etc. I really had a great time hang out with my friend than just hang out alone at my sister's house. I left Isa's house around 4PM, went straight to my sister's house, turns out, my mom and sister haven't finish fishing yet, so i just wait for them, while i was waiting, i felt a sleep, i'am very sleepy today due to some stupid nightmare or imagination i had last night that makes me can't sleep well. Damn it!!

It was about 6.30PM, thankfully everybody's back from the "fishing session" or should i say "getting close with the nature". Once they all arrived and i had woken up from my short nap, i simply said this to my mom & sister "bah, akhir sudah ni, kalat mata saya ni, if kan jalan kaki balik, dipersilakan, i won't wait much longer" right after they heard my tired phrace, quickly they pick up their things and we (me, my mom and my sister) left Tutong around 6.45PM and arrived home safely around 7.15PM (so fast right? well, again i drove like hell earlier, 160-200Km/Hr but thankfully we managed to arrived home safely.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: