CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Out all night long

Last night i went out all night long last with my friends. Actually i wasn't planing to go out since i told you guys that i'am just exhausted from the busy day that i had yesterday plus with the lack of sleep i'm having but suddenly, my old friend Nizam, who is currently taking his Medical Degree in UK had just come back a few days ago for a semester break. He called me last night around 10PM, right before i was getting ready for my bed time. He called me last night, asking me weather i would like to hang out with him and a couple of my old buddies from Secondary school dulu, i suddenly forget all about my exhaustion and said "YES" to his invitation. I jumped out of bed and groove my self nicely. (Ehem.. it's boys night out, have to dress up really good, who knows, where are we about to go)


So, we'll be meeting up in Q-lap, i drive my self there right on time for the meeting point, turns out, everybody was there already, *gosh* why does it alwayshave to be me be the one?, who arrived late than everybody else even though i personally thought that i'am on time. Damn it guys, how do you guys always managed to come right on time ah? Feedback please guys.. ehehe :P

There was about 16 of us, all males, no females friends were invited last night due the late night out, (nda bisai nya org Brunei, bawa anak dara org jalan tengah-tengah mlm ani yo) but despite that, last night was really fun. First we all headed to Kianggih Food Court for a dinner which was paid by one of my old friend Hanz. We all sat together in one huge group and starts to make really loud noises with our stupid jokes while we're enjoying our meal at the same time. I ordered a Beef Fried Noodle which taste quite good enough for me, but this is the funny part, all of us ordered the same thing which was Fried Noodle, the only difference is Seafood, Beef and Chicken. Right after we had our dinner at Kianggih Food Court, it's time for all us to move to our next destination which was to hang out at the Coffee Bean in Gadong. So we all left Kianggih around 11PM, arrived in Gadong around 10 minutes later.

We all drive our self here and there, so there was about 8-10 cars together, convoy lah kata kan but, this is the part that i hate the most, its really hard to find a good parking spot in Gadong. Seriously, last night was probably one of the busiest night ever, with the extremely long que, youngsters walking on by here and there. But thankfuly we did managed to get a parking spot 20 minutes later.*damn* While we're at the coffee bean, all we did was just sat and talk, some were surfing the Internet since they brought their laptop along with them. Unfortunately all i did last night was just chill and ate my chicken chop, fried potatoes and drank my cream float coffee, listen to my friends jokes and stories of their life since i left my laptop at home. *F*ck*, i should've bring it along with me last night.

It was 12.3oAm, time for all to leave but out of no where one of my old friend, John had made a suggestion that we should go to the beach, just to hang out, ease the boredom within' us, plus the view was really nice last night, it was full moon last night. It was really nice last night. So we all agree and decided to go to Jerudong Beach. It was quiet once we got there, we didn't go and hang out in the dark, we only hang out where there's light. (Faham-fahamlah, di sana atu cemana if midnight). We staid there for an about two hours. Right after that, Nizam had asked us to come over to his house, for some video games match, since it was already late and most of us was already beat. We all just said Yes to him, arrived at his house around 2.30AM. Some of us felt a sleep while at his place, some still managed to play the video game, some decided to watch DVD though out the night. Since i'm kinda beat, i decided to just watch DVD though out the entire night. The Movie that i watched with some of my friends are, Step UP (The Street), Eragon, X-Man and the entire season 2 of Weed.

We all left Nizam's house around 8Am this morning including my self, i was so freakin' sleepy, but thankfully i managed to arrived home safely around 8.3Oam this morning. I went straight to bed right after i arrived home and woke up around 6.30PM. Oh boy, i had a really nice long sleeping time.


With Love: Amirul


0 comments: