CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

ALAMAK!!! OVER SLEPT!!!

Today right after i've got back from school around 2pm, went straight to bed, at first i was planing to have just a couple of hours of sleep and wake up around 6pm later this afternoon. We received an invitation by one of our tutor for a "Makan Doa Selamat" at her sister's house. Although we didn't promise that all of us would come but since she invited us, it is better if we show up.

That was my real plan for tonight, first i would go with my family for "Majlis Bebadak" at my cousin's place, right after that i would go to Cikgu Aryhati punya function. But Unfortunately, i over slept.. Alahai.. cemana ni, right after i received a text message from Zul's asking about my tutor address, but kan, the message sampai arah ku around 9.30pm, sedangkan the message was being sent to me by Zul around 7pm. *Gosh* makin teruk jua eh DST punya service ani, sometime lagg berabis.. AAA!!!!

Once i received the text message from Zul, two hours later from it being sent to me, tarus ku lompat check my laptop, guess what, i received at least 20 msn messages from my colleague in my msn, asking the same question, "Do you know where is Tec Aryhati having the function?, can we have the address please? and are you going?" damn, susah hati ku eh.. gara-gara aku krg dorg nda dtg, and what's really frustrating is how will Tec Aryhati would feel if non of us show up to her event? I guess i'am going to do a lot of explanation on Monday or Tuesday.

P/S: To those of you, who text message me via my mobile phone of MSN, i'm really sorry for NOT being able to respon, aku over slept guys, i'am really sorry and your text message yg you guys hantar pat ku akhir baru sampai sebuting-sebuting.. i don't know why, blame the service provider.. they really need to improve their service.


ALAMAK!! GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: