CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Examination Week

I hereby would like to announce that i will be closing this blog temporarily. The reason why am i closing the blog is because, as you guys know that i'll be having my final examination shortly, and that shortly is within' this week. Therefore, i'am going to put all of my energy and focus on doing an intensive revision.

I must admit that i'am struggling on certain topics and subjects such as Endocrine, NNH and Health Promotion. With all these three major subjects causing me such headeac and axienty rate is high and ofcouse my stress level is over the moon. *gosh* i'am stressing out. I really hope that i'm able to answer all the questions and pass this exam with a good results.

Tuesday 10th June 2008 is my Anatomy & Physiology Examination
Duration: 1hr 30 Minutes

Thursday 12th June 2008 is my NNH, consists of 3 Subjects: (All in one paper)
Nutrition, Health Promotion & NNH(Patient Care)
Duration 3hr 30 Minutes

Insyallah, blog will be update right after the examination is over.

*Wish me best of luck guys* "AMIN"

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: