CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

What a day

This morning my mom had asked me to accompany her to buy some fish at the wet market in Gadong.So i did brought her there but i didn't went inside the wet market with her due to some irresistible factors i had. So she just went inside to buy some fish on her own. Seriously the wet market management should do something with the smell and the condition of that place. Seriously it's not one of the cleanest places in the world. Want to attract more customers, better do something about this issue.

Right after the trip i took with my mom, we went straight back home since my mom have to prepare our meal for our family lunch time. Plus, today also, my brother Joe is going to held a "Makan Doa Kesyukuran" at his place tonight around 8PM. We all are going to come since family is so important to us. Yes, i'am that type of family person.

Since i don't really have anything to do during the afternoon, i had decided to go out all by my self, catch a movie and cruse around Gadong & The Mall. Well i thought i was, but suddenly i bump into Zimah and Isma Sarfina, my friends from SMSH, when i was in form 1 i think, sorry i don't really remember but i do know them while i was studying there. I was planing to watch the Kung Fu Panda Movie but instead of watching that movie, i ended up watch Made of Honor. Eiyo, sounds wired tho', for a guy like me, went out to watch that movie, it's kinda a girlly movie for me but for my friendship with the girls, hey come on guys, who wouldn't go? and especially their willing to pay for your movie ticket. ehehe.. Lucky me ah.. heheh.. i can sense some jealousy going on here.. but what the heck.. it's just my luck, try to deal with it.

Right after i catch the movie with the girls, i told the girl that i couldn't stay long and have to be back home early for the Makan Doa Selamat thingy at my brother's house. So i did left The Mall around 5.30PM and arrived home 10 minutes later. Went straight to my bed room and refresh my self. Once i finished refreshing my self, all of my family members are ready to go. We left the house around 6.30PM and arrived at my brother's place 15 minutes later... Yeah.. his house ain't that far from us, it's just in Berakas. Everybody was there, i mean everybody, my uncles, my aunties, some of my cousin who i don't really know.. seriously i don't really know them since i don't usually hang out with my brother's wife punya side. But despite it all, i had a really good time and the food, it was amazing!!! Mom, you're always be the best chief in my heart.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: