CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stupid EH!!

Today i undergo such a horriable day where i couldn't even expected it to be happening to me. Seriously i don't. I'm not saying that i'am perfect on keeping everybody's happy but sometime shit happens without you expecting it.

There's this former friend of mine, i must say since what this person did to me that made me don't want to be friends with this type of people. This morning, my laptop battery was almost empty, sekali ku charge lah at this flug, by the time, my battery was full, this former friend try to charge ia punya laptop lagi but the charger isn't working, i tried to help ia out, "napa? nda mau chargekah? aku tadi mau jua, cuba check mana tau ada lungar or may b karan atu menyamal sal kau kan mencharge" guess what, ia went bulestik on me by saying "kau jangan kan bagai-bagai, ku antam ko karang di sini ani, bakal saja ku bagi mua kau ani, mun nda bah, eh, pacah udah kepala mu ani ku antam" and at the same time, this friend want to punch right on my face but if ia hit aku, forsure i'm gonna hit ia balik, ingat nya apa kali.

Right after he said that, i just turned away from ia, and do my own thing. Ignoring all the shit thing that just happened. From now on, everything got to do with this person, i just past it to someone's else or even ask that person to handle it by it self. Malas tah ku tu lagi. I did some council with my some my closes friends, all the feedback that i've recieved so far are telling me that thing that i'am doing now which is IGNORING it. So i'm ignoring it.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: