CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Tagg By Ain, Mea, Tikah & Sutramaya

Get To Know Me

7 facts about me
A 20 year old Medical Student
Specialty on Cardiology & Neurology Medical Field
Voted as "Eligable Bachlor 2001 SMSH"
Single but not available
Can't sleep well without any air conditioner
My blood type is AB Positive
Live life to the fullest

7 things that scare the hell out of me
The One & Only God
Lack of space (a claustrophobic)
Sudden Death
Losing the ones that i love
Not being a good son to my parents
Snakes, Dogs and Tarantula
Not being able to acomplish most of dreams.
7 songs that i've lisenting to recently
In This Moment - David Archuleta
Hanya Kau Yg Mampu - Aizat
No Air - Jordan Sparks Feat Chris Brown
Without You - Chris Brown
What You've Got - Chirs O'donald
Into The Night - Carlos Santana Feat Nickelback
Rockstar - Nickelback

7 Favorite Old School Songs
I Have Nothing - Whitney Houston
My All - Mariah Carey
Georga - Ray Charles
Salam Akhir - Sudirman
Kekasih Awal Dan Akhir - Jamal Abdillah
Bara - Awie
Awas - KRU
7 Most Spoken Words or Phrase
Oh, Crap!
Excellent
Yahoo
This is/are bullshit
Subahanallah
Allahhu Akbar
Oh shit!
7 Most Valuable
My Family
My Friends
My Best Friends, (Matt, Alif & Isa)
My Phones (Nokia N70 & N80)
My Laptop
My Cars
My Knowledge
7 people i've Tagg
Isa
Ain
Tikah
Mike
Tira
Fakirah
Sutramaya
DONE!
With Love: Amirul

0 comments: