CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

First day back...

Yeap, today is our first day back to the college after two months of internship period. Every body's just glad that the internship period is over but despite that we do miss the hospital environment. We've been there for two months, seeing almost everything that needed to be seen as a experience and knowledge.

This morning i left a bit late to school, Monday blues i assumed, but i'm not the only one, turned out everybody turned up late this morning, first day back with Monday blues, *aiyo* but everybody did make it on time for the first session to began. Around 8AM, everybody was finally in except for a few student who's ABSENT for today ah, no need to mention who their are, unnecessary detail. Once everybody got in the new lecture room, oh, yeah, forgot to mention, we had to move to a new class room since our main lecture room is being use for the Post-Basic examination. So everybody's back, all of us didn't talk much or do some catching up, all opened up their notes and starts revising, including my self.




We all are expecting to have a revision session with the tutors but due to some complication, all revision session with our tutor had to be cancel though out the entire day therefore we're gonna have to do our own revision without any supervison by the tutors. It is sad to know but there isn't anything we can do to prevent such errors but to accept and try and do the revision by our self. Some of us take this opportunity as an advantage to study but some of us didn't, some even left the college right after they found out that we won't be having a revision session for today. I won't be saying anything towards this issue, their an adult, they should know what is best for them. I left the college around noon for my lunch break, together with the remaining students who are concern about their own future.

I went back to the college around 1.30PM, discovered that i'm the one student from my batch who's come back, the rest had all gone home or just staid at the hostel but i kept on my aim that is to pass this final exam with flying colors. I'am determined or should i say committed towards my aim this time, i don't know why but i do. I met Rasidah and a few of my friends at the library, doing the same thing, studying ofcouse. This afternoon i changed my t-shirt to something i love to wear but one of my tutor dislike it and had asked me not to wear it again, damn.. but i'm just too lazy to hear all her comments, rather focusing on that, better focus on something else which is more important than warring about a shirt.

The T-Shirt That Got Tons of ATTENTION, Lawa sgt kah?

Fortunately some of my batch showed up, i'am more than please to see some of them but not many turned up, only Uncle Ahamd, Bro Din & Kamarul had turned up. We all sat together and start studying as a group. I must say, studying with them was fun, being able to gain extra knowledge, change thoughts towards each others. We all left the college around 3.30PM. But i didn't leave right away, while i was on my back to the parking lot, i met with some of my friends again, who i hadn't been hanging out for ages now, Arif, Khairul Anam, Muiz, Asdiman, Juan, Yan, Nazirul and Khaliq, we hang out at the parking lot about an hour i think, catching up with each other's life and cracking up jokes, tension release i assumed. About two hours later, we all left the college and went straight back home.

Right after i got back home, my brother had asked me to wash his car, his just too busy or lazy to wash his own car, i said yes to him but under one condition, where he have to pay me B$50 if wash his car properly and netly which i certainly did and guess what, he did gave me the B$50. Wah. if like this, i don't mind washing cars, who would like me to wash their car next? but prepare the B$50 atu ja? ehehe :P

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: