CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Oh My GOD, is this for real?

Alright guys, just recently i was surfing the Internet looking for a surgical procedure call a full face lift but instead of getting the real photos or videos regarding the surgery, the result from my search is this (Look at the photos below). At first i was really shock by the title and the photos it self. The title was "It's only bread, do you dare to taste it?" and the title really make my mind think, is this for real? that it all made from bread?

Right, there are all made from bread. *Note:This are not a real human body parts, this are just a model from a real human body parts that are made from Bread* What really surprises me is that, these breads are for sale. Can you guys imagine a real human being is actually buying for all this and able to eat it! Would you be able to eat it?, knowing that it is similar to a real human body parts, i definitely can't. What about you guys? Let me know what do you think in my tag board.

The Baker










With Love: Amirul


0 comments: