CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Grieving

Yes, i'am grieving, grieving cause being hurt by someone who i cared, cherish and love the most. i guess the old saint is true that "you can only plan for something to happen but it's all up to faith" I won't say anything but all i can say is that i'm hurt, hurt than ever.

Here are my genuine thought of you my love:

We faced tons of obstacles together and known each other for the last 4 years. All those 4 years of memories just vanished away once you said the words "We're Through, i have someone else". All i expected from you is to say "Hello, I miss you and finally we meet and ease this missingness".

I haven't seen you for a while, meeting you the last time was a refreshment after going through tough phrases in my life. I guess the love that i gave you wasn't enough, you wanted more, but i already gave it my all but my all wasn't enough for you. What more can i offer to be love by you.

You and i both know, we have our ups and downs but still we managed to get through it together, we both had been there, trying to comfort and help when one of us is going through tough time. I guess all this doesn't mean anything to you anymore and i accept what you did to me with an open heart.

I wish you best of luck and happiness with the one that you love now and please do remember what i have taught you in life, whats life is all about, there is more to life than just books and thoughts, don't make your life complicated when trouble occur and i would like to let you know, that i'am going to be here if you need me despite it is going to be hard for me to look you in the eyes and hold my feeling deep inside me. I also would want you to know that, you are my inspiration, my bright and shine, my guardian angle and i forgive you for what you did to me and accepting it with an open heart.

Again.. You'll always have a special place in my heart and i will always keep it in my heart.

P/S: This blog is on hitus, this will be my last post but i will be back once this brokenheart is fully recorver.

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: