CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Farewell June, Welcome July

Hem.. i can't say thing but, June has been quite a ride for me. I've been though such a heartbreak though out this entire month. Having my heartbroken by the one that i truly love and care about in this world. Yes, the grieving moment is hard for me. I really can't elaborate on how much i was hurting but at the same time i also would like to say Thank You to a 'FEW' of a good friends of mine, for being there for me, helping me get through this unpleasant experience.


Not only i get my heart broken, i also found out that i didn't do well on my practical examination, which was the OSCE examination. i had found out a few weeks ago that for the first time ever in my life i had experience failure. Damn it.. Although i'm not the only one who failed the exam, so as the rest 26 of us. Yes, true people, out of 30 candidate, only 4 people make it. Here's my OSCE result:

  • STO - A

  • Medication - B

  • I.O Charting - F (Fuck, this is the reason why i fail)

  • Oxygen Administration - C

  • Intravenous Infusion - D

See, how stupid it is? But i'll embrace this failure as a lesson for me, to remind my self to always be careful and to make sure that i won't mess up for the next OSCE examination. Insyallah..Hopefully i won't.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention to you guys that June was also 'THE' most stressful month for us the medical student as the final examination is held. Yes, when you talk about final exams, i'm sure many of you it's hell season....As for me? "YES" i think soooo too. This is the time where our stress level is over the moooon, lack of sleep, mentally and emotionally abuse by tons of theory and critical thinking that needs to be describe in details. YES, people..... details...details...details... which is i'm not a big fan at.

About the final written exam, i think i did ok, i'm not sure if i did an excellent job but i really hope that i'll pass with a good & decent results, enough for me to be able to move to my second year and continue the course. Pray for me yea.. guys...


P/S: Alif, Thank you sooooo much for buying me a few oleh-oleh from KK, i really appreciate it. And Happy B'day to Kamarul. (sorry my friend, no gift for you, short on budget), How was your first day back at school Zeerah,Haz & Zawani?, Welcome back to Brunei Tikah, & lastly for you the one that i love, i hope you'll find what are you looking for and wish you all the best. The last four years has been an amazing ride for me, so thank you...


With Love: Amirul



0 comments: