CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

I Care About You

I may not be the one with all the answers,
The wisdom, or the power to make the best decisions in your life right now,
That power is in your hands, those decisions are in your heart,
and your’re perfectly capable of choosing well.

But I am someone who is always here to listen and to maybe help those answers appear…
I’m here to wait and hope with you,
To keep you company and to let you know how much I care.
I can’t do everything I wish, but caring about you is what I do perfectly.
So I will do what I do best …care deeply and be here when you need me.
These are special promises I can always keep, and I always will…

No words can describe how much you mean to me
All i say to you is this
I CARE ABOUT YOU
With Love: Amirul

0 comments: