CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Within' this face

Alright, here's an update of what i did for the last two days including today, here goes. As you guys already knew that i went out with my good friend Yousri last Saturday night to watched a movie. We watched Wall*E together at my new hot spot. The movie was great, i'll give it a seven out of ten cause of the story telling, emoticons and the side effect of the movie. Right after watching the movie, me and Yousri went to WyWy Sengkurong and had our late dinner. I was so hungry wah at that time and went home around 12.30Am

The next day, i spent the entire day cruising and meet up my with my bestfriend Alif that night for the last time before he start his clinical placement. I texted him up, asking him whether he would like go out last Sunday night and hang out at our favorite hot spot which is WyWy Lambak. I hadn't ate anything since morning, my stomach was really empty and starts to make this wired sounds which i think most of you can relate to. Anyway, i fetch Alif at his place around 8.30pm. That night also, we were planing to try and find something special for my good Shidah's Birthday. Since Alif is really good at picking a birthday gift, i asked him if he would help me get something nice for our good friend Shidah, as a gift from the both of us. Luckly we did managed to find something nice for her at this store somewhere at Teguh Raya.

Right after we bought the gift, while heading to my car, Alif asked me "Have you ate yet?" i don't really know how in the world he somehow can figure out either i ate or not already. I guess that is one of the reason why we're such good friends. I answered him honestly and told him "No, i haven't ate since morning" He was really anxious and starts to worry and made this statement "you better eat, let's go and eat, i don't mind accompanying you" *I was so touch by his concern as a friend* To be honest you guys, it's not easy to have friend who would be there during your down moments, and i hereby am thankful for having him as my bestfriend.

I had my meal at our favorite hot spot (WyWy Lambak), i ordered Alif his favorite food which was Roti John as for saying "Thank You" for being able to go out and accompanying me to finally eat after a busy day. As for me? i order this Pening Fried Noodle which i think Alif disagree on, cause he highly recommend me to eat rice than noodle. :) Anyway, i told him yg aku tais liur kan makan. After hearing such comment he just dropped the issue. While we're hanging out @ WyWy, i must admit, i really had a good time chillin' there with Alif, i don't really know why but may be because i know that i won't be seeing him quite some time. *ERK!!! Stress ku memikirkan eh!!!* Anyway, we left early that night cause we both will be having such a busy day the next morning. I sent Alif to his place around 10pm and headed home striaght away.

Yesterday, well, since the 3rd year EXTENSION students, 3rd year , post basic, conversion and Midwifery course students are all doing their attachment, the college environment was so quite.
No traffic and lots of parking space at the parking lot, which means we don't have to come as early as before just to get a good parking space. Now, there's a lot of parking spot empty and we can come in late. Yes, people it is so quiet, i think only about 160 students are still around for a theory session at the college. The rest are doing their clinical placement. Oh well, same thing will be happening to me, i'll be starting my clinical placement this early September until mid of December. I bet the college would be even quieter once we CIN left. Only the Juniors will be staying in the college cause they still needs to learn all the theory needed before they start their first clinical placement sometime in November. Furthermore, i'm sure we'll be miss :)

Anway, yesterday afternoon. Right after school, my friends (Ceca, Haziq & Zul, Ebee & Domi) decided to go out and watch a movie. We decided to watch the movie "Mirrior" a ghost story which i think was suggested by coursemate, si Basil. Oh God, the movie was so horrifying, i did saw Domi cried while watching the movie cause she couldn't bare to watch it anymore but thankfully she get through it and finished watching the movie with us. Huh? some movie ha? Gosh, this movie won't be on my list if it's up to me but then again, it's nice to try something new. After the movie ended, we all decided to eat at this place called Justoy. After hanging out there for an about a couple of hours, we all headed home around 10pm.

Today, well, i didn't do much, just focusing on my studies ja. Today topic was on Trachestomy (Surgically making a hole at the trachea for the purpose of breathing) which was taught by Sir Morshidi. The session was good, i managed to cope 80% of the lecture even though i experience such unpleasent teaseing by my fello colleague during the lecture but i'm willing to let it go. Anway, today also we were taught all about Phlebities (Inflammation of the vein) by Sir Hj Zuffry. The session was great, this time i managed to cope around 96% of the lecture despite having a sleepy moment. (Of couse lah if afternoon class, andangnya membari kalat mata)

That would be all. But before i go, i would like to say Happy Birthday to my good friend Shidah. May Allah bless you always with amazing accomplishment, long life of happiness and blessing. Here, i dedeciate this lovely song sung one of the hottest boy band around "N'sync" with their song "God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You"





With Love: Amirul

0 comments: