CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Good Looking?












Alright about my today's activity, it's a bit different lah than i'm used to cause i come in late for school today. I couldn't really sleep last night. I think i slept around 2am kali semalam, i'm not so sure jua. This morning was quite boring for me, i have 2 lecture that i need to attend which was both taught by Sir Morshidi. Tho' he tried to made the classes as interesting and energetic as much as possiable, since both topics was quite boring. Apa jua nda boring, the topic was on "Pre Op Assessment" Boring kali ah, memprepare barang saja.
Thankfully i managed to get through both classes and went to the library to meet up with my friends. (Shidah, Fylah & Yousri) I waited for them out side the library. While i was there, i somehow managed to catch up some of my sleep. (ehehe, sambil menyelam minum air lah ku) I think i slept around 10 minutes or so kali tadi. We went to Beribi Supersave to withdraw some cash. I was broke bah tadi, iatah i went there to cash this check given by my mother. Right after i deposit the check, we headed to the Millennium Restaurant for lunch. It was my treat lah for them, apa jua sekali sekala bawa friends lunch. Plus kawan ku seorg atu nada bh, ia clinical masa ani, so i'm kinda friendless lah masa ani. :(
Afternoon, didn't do much since i don't have any classes to attend to, just sit around inside the classroom but i do have a group discussion with my fello coursemate regarding our Legal & Ethics task which went smoothly than i thought it would be. I left the college around 3.30pm and headed straight home and took short nap once i arrived home.
With Love: Amirul



0 comments: