CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Getting Back

First and foremost i would like to apologise for the late update guys. I wasn't feeling good for the last two days and needed a serious long period of rest which i did have. Thanks to the M.O for being kind and nice giving me an MC eheheh. So Today was my first day coming back to school after the long rest.



I must admit that i do miss the school environment and surrounding. I miss my friends and i miss studying. *gosh* i missed 4 major topics already due to this stupid illiness that i'm having but thankfully i'am recovering and able to go start studying.



This morning, I went to Alif's house, asked him to drive cause i'm not that fit yet to drive on my own. So, i asked him to drive me to school last night which his willing to do. Thanks Alif for being such a good friend to me. Tomorrow, i'm not so sure either he'll be driving me again or not, but i did tried to ask and he said "bah, i'll try again tomorrow" but i'll ask him again tomorrow morning. Anyway, this morning he helped me get off from the car and sent me to my classroom. He was really worry about me since he can't drive me home due to a function that he need to attend later tonight at the Empire Hotel & Country Club.





But no worries, i did managed to asked my friend who's studying at Business School for a convoy with me. Oh yeah, you guys must been wondering why am i leaving school at noon, well, it is because we won't be having any lecture in the afternoon. I would like to take this opportunity to head home and rest. I text message Alif informing him that i've gone home but no reply from him. So, i called him and thankfully he answered. He said his was busy tadi so couldn't reply my message. So, we talked for a couple of minutes, then hang up cause i was calling him while he was having his lunch. Ops, sorry Alif, didn't mean to disturb you.


Alright, that would be all.

With Love: Amirul


0 comments: