CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Recap

Alright, Let's do the recap!!! Last Saturday night, i went out with my friends Zul and Haziq to my other friend Fizah engagement ceremony. Ceca and Yuki also followed us. So kami jalan there sama-sama lah, panuh plang kereta ku time atu, but nda palah, sekali-sekala, siuk jua jalan ramai-ramai. Although we arrived a bit late then some of our friends namely Rara,Kak Zuvita, Teddy, Danial & Basil. Both Rara and Basil text messaged me, asking me where we are at that time, cause dorg takut kami sasat which we are. Uahaha, antah, lampau banyak org bagi direction atu, try to imagine me as the driver, having 3 loud friends telling you the right direction to Fizah's house at the same time, its chaos dlm kereta ku. Paning kepala ku melayan each one of them. But, thankfully we managed to arrived safely to Fizah's house although Rara did text me saying "Eh, di mana kamu sudah kan? Ku tatak plang kamu karang!" WoW, she's really piss cause we're late and they had to wait for us inside their cars.

After the ceremony ended, Fizah invited us to come in to her room to take some memoriable pictures together. So, here are some of the pictures that we managed to take.



After we finished taking pictures, it is time for us to go home. *well, that what the plan was until Ceca and i decided to hang out somewhere since it's Saturday night, plus it was still early. It was a last minit plan actually, we didn't plan on doing it at first until the idea comes inside our productive brain. ahaha :P So, unfortunately Rara,kak Zuvita, Teddy, Basil and Danial weren't joining us cause i think they went straight home. Only me, Zul, Haziq,Yuki and Ceca are the ones who hang out @ Wywy Lambak till midnight. We spent the entire time talking about each other and some of our colleague, gossips etc. While we're hanging out, we decided to had ice cream, all together as a threat. So we all did ordered ice cream but Zul's ice cream was slightly different from the rest of us.

See? the rest of us had this mini ice cream while Zul on the hand.....

Ordered this huge ice cream. We were so jelous at him that night, especially when he said that he won't be able to finished all of it and needed our help to finished it. But guess what nah? he finished it all by him self. *nda, kami ampit nyanta ice cream nya ah*
After one thing lead to another, we ended up going home around 12 ish. The next day which was Sunday (yesterday) i woke up around 9.30am and started doing my normal Sunday routine. You know doing laundry,clean my room and stuff. While i was cleaning i remembered that i'm supossed to watch The Mummy 3 (Thomb of The Dragon Emperor) with Alif but unfortunately Alif canceled on me when he found that he had to attend a family function which was really suck. I was really looking forward to it but.................... So i decided to just go without him, i text messaged my friend Mike and asked him either he would like to go and catch the movie with me and luckily he agreed. I asked him to come over to my place and parked his ride at my house. (Automaticlly i'm the one who's driving to Gadong :))
We arrived to Gadong 30 minutes before the movie start, man, the traffic in Gadong is sure heactic and jammed. To prevent from getting into the traffic jammed and the impossiable parking slot available around The Mall area, i decided to park my car somwhere around the Jaya Hypermart area. It took me around 5 minutes to find a parking slot. Me and Mike walked to The Mall. While we're at The Mall, i did saw Haziq and his girlfriend sitting near to the Movie theater but i'm not so sure what are they up to. Anyway, about the movie? I find the movie was amazing interms of graphic, story telling, logic etc. From one to ten, i'll give it an eight.
After the movie ended, me and Mike went straight to my car and we decided to have our dinner somewhere. *again, i decided to go to WyWy Lambak again* While we're on the road, i have this idea of bringing along a few friends of ours, I decided to bring Shah & Tikah along with us for the dinner thing but unfortunately both Shah and Tikah didn't picked up thier phones when Mike and I called them. We even stop by at their place but no body layan kami, after the long wait, we just moved on and went to WyWy the both of us. We're so friendless at that time. After the we had our dinner, my heads tells me to buy some food for Alif. I did buy Alif a roti john and drop it off at his place around 9pm and went straight home after that. Even Mike left my house right away once we arrived at my place, cause its already late and both of us need to wake up early the next day for our own duties.
Today? Nothing much, the first period session was cancelled due to some unavoidable issue. The second lesson which was Legal & Ethics, we're doing a group presentation, i was presenting for my group on advocacy. Thanks to Rara for helping find such an interesting and useful points for our group presentation. I think i did alright although i'am very nervous to do the presentation. I was shacking like a Parkinson person (jauh palis) but despite it all, i did okey. The afternoon class, we're focusing on Thyroidectomy (removal of the thyroid). The session was alright for me tho' our tutor Cikgu Suryati was presenting it in a bit of a hurry. I don't really know what makes her to teach us in such a hurry but um.....
Finally the classes ended and i decided to went straight home but suddenly i had this painful migraine and dizziness which cost my eyes to have a burly vision. I stayed inside the car for an about 30 minutes to so before start driving home but i'm just to scared to drive back home alone. I decided to look for Alif and asked him to just drive me home. I told him that i wasn't feeling very well and needed him to drive me home but unfortunately he can't. He said his father was already on his way to fetch him from school. Without wanting to make an argument about it, i just went back the parking lot and try to drive my self back home safely. Thankfully i managed to arrived home safe although i almost ended up dying on the road due to car accident.
P/S: All i wanted to say is "Aku hanya mampu bersabar with all of his obstacles and to know where your friend is when you truly needed a help"
With Love: Amirul



2 comments:

^aNgRiAni^ said...

ermmmm...sabar is the best thing you can do now...i know how you felt regarding this situation...sometimes...friends are not always be your side...

jaga diri and kesihatan yer dik :)

Anonymous said...

sedapnya ais tu!...hehehe