CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

New hot spot

Alright, let me recap a couple of things that i did for the last couple of days, Last Wednesday night i went to the Empire Hotel & Country Club with my friends Kat, VV, and Efa. At first i was planing to go with my Yuki but unfortunately she's not available for that night so i asked the other three girls to accompany me. Plus, Alif and his guling tangan crew was there to perform.

I did meet up with him and his crew that night, he was quite suprise when he saw me over there, and brought a few hotties along with me. ehehe. (Being a player ha?) Nada lah, i'm not that type of guy, please don't think such things. Last Thursday night, i went to the Empire again but this time it was with my cousin Izzah, Comel & Dillah. *Aiyah, looks like The Empire Hotel & Country Club is our brand new hot spot*

Friday was my cousin Izzah engangement day, so i went there early but i also had to leave early since i have to attend 3 other religious function. (Makan Doa Aruah). Pictures from the event will be publish here within' the next couple of days. Alright?

Today, well, quite an emotional day for me. This is because today is my bestfriend si Alif last day around cause he'll be doing his internship for a month at Rimba Clinic, then after that he'll be doing his speciality internship in KB for another two months. Gosh, i'am going to miss my bestfriend soo much. *Not only me, even some of my friends yg close sama ia pun ckp we'll be missing him* But as a his bestfriend, i'm the one who's going to miss him the most. Reason why? cause nada tah ada dangan ku kan jalan-jalan gi ni. Like tonight, i'm planing to bring him to catch a movie but unfortunately he have to attend a farewell function for his coordinator, Teacher Siti Nahriah. So, i decided to go and catch a movie with my good friend Yousri later tonight. Where? ehehe, i'll be watching the movie at my new hot spot. :)

Amirul & Kathy

Kathy, Amirul & VV

Alif & Amirul

Bh i'm out for a movie.
With Love: Amirul

0 comments: