CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Aaaaaa, apa nah?

Erk, i don't really know what should i blog about for today but here goes, early in the morning i did my usual morning routine but this time i woke up much earlier than i used to since i have to do something in the morning but kan biasalah i like to be fabulously late therefore i come late than i plan to be.

Tho' i was a bit late this morning, cause kan sebenarnya yesterday i asked Mr Yap, our skill lab manager that i'll be needing a few dummies for practise, as a final revision lah since tomorrow is our OSCE examination. Sekali kan, he did allowed me to borrowed a few of the dummies but under one condition, i have to come and get the dummies by my self d skill lab. I don't mind going through all the trouble just to provide a good revision practise for me and for my fello coursemate.

But unfortunately i came in a bit late than my actual plan but thankfully Zahir & Muizzah was nice enough to get the dummies for me, plus for the sake of my entire intake jua kan. Furthermore, it's a Nobel thing to do since all of us are having trouble doing our CPR. So, i guess last day for practise before the exam tomorrow. I did practised like crazy tadi and hopefully it's all worth it.

I didn't do much for today other than just practised and hang out with my friends around the campus area. Anyway, during lunch time, i found out my bestfriend Si Alif did drop by di college to look for some books with his friend si Saiful, but unfortunately i wasn't around at that time, i went home already for my short nap. Hehe. Plus, i was so sleepy jua tadi. So yeah, it is quite unfortunate that i miss meeting up with him but it's okey, i guess i'll be seeing him this Saturday then.

Afternoon? um.. same thing but this time a bit different, instead of focusing on my up coming OSCE examination, i'm focusing on how to do our task on Legals & Ethics. I did seek for some professional help from one of our tutor and luckily she's available and willing to help me do the task but we'll be having a further discussion tomorrow afternoon regarding this subject. So, my team, we'll be having a meeting tomorrow afternoon ah, around 3.30pm. Further notifycation will be made through your cell phones, so please check them regularly.

Bh, i think that would be all for today, i really need to study for my OSCE examination. Wish me luck ya'll :)

With Love: Amirul

0 comments: